Sign in to follow this  
VelvetSun

[Fixed] 100k Actions counters - 3 Second timer

I was told that the only stipulation for an action to count was that it required a 3 second timer.

1B8UQG0.jpg

Shows Count at 1826

UXP1GqY.jpg

Shows the timer way above 3 seconds and a successful improvement and counter still at 1826 ?

MDLmX3f.jpg

Shows the next successful improvement and still counter shows 1826

ZRzkPin.jpg

Strike three !

Is there some other requirement for an action to count ?

Cause at this rate it will take 300k+ successful actions to get 100k to record on the counter ?

edit: nvm.

Edited by Arium

still not getting all my actions counted for, what is gonna happen with this? oi have done well over 100k in 10second timer actions and it say im only at 56,959. WTH? How can we say that the personal goals got fixed if this is a problem

Makes no sense that i can cast a 4sec. spell and it fails or succeeds i get the tick, but i do a 10 sec. farming actions and nothing, or digging or mining and nothing.

so i found that there is a 4 second cooldown between each  action to get a tick if it is mining, casting spells seems to not matter , get a tick every time especially on dispel casts. also seems to be that you have to click it to get the tick cant use ques while mining. Scratch what i said about mining now it seesm to not account anymore. the dispel casts on anything works though

Edited by Deadcrow

I have to count 4 Mississippi between each action ? 

Shoot me now !!

lol

2 minutes ago, VelvetSun said:

Shoot me now !!

(⌐■_■)–︻╦╤─ ₚₑw ₚₑw ₚₑw

Tried that 4 second cool down still is not working for me ?

I have tried mining took several times to get 1 count on the counter.

I have tried digging, takes 6 actions to get 1 count on the counter.

With digging it will count 1 every 3 dug for a while, then not count at all for 13 - 14 dug, then count 1 for 6, then 1 for 3 ... rinse repeat ?

and now it has just stop counting any actions at all.

How are we every supposed to complete this goal when it is so unstable and works this way?

Edited by VelvetSun
  • Like 1

I've asked for a clarification from the devs to find out if the behavior is intended and exactly what that behavior is so that people can better plan.

• Like 2

? , behaviors, it is called perform 100k actions, that should be any action, no matter the length of timer, no matter the success or fail, PERFORM 100K ACTIONS, the statistics say I'm total at 369k and today session is 2k alone I definitely did not get that in ticks , so what kind of backwards system is this? so for every 5k in actions it will be 500 actually performed actions?? My achievements counter says 57202, 22 ticks counted out of the 2200 according to the statistics counter. i started the day at 56880

Edited by Deadcrow

I can understand that not actions may count, BUT if one action counts doing the exact same action again should count.

My priest alt is creating shields now for my personal goal, he has a 10+ sec timer and do get Actions Performed counter for about tenth or so actions.

Tried using the crafting window, or right click method, same.

How is it supposed to work at all?

There's a bug causing these to not trigger when they should, will be fixed with next update.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Budda said:

There's a bug causing these to not trigger when they should, will be fixed with next update.

Is the counter in achievments broken or the counter itself? (Does it means if i do 10k actions before update i lose them? ) @Budda

2 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

Is the counter in achievments broken or the counter itself? (Does it means if i do 10k actions before update i lose them? ) @Budda

I got the goal done with exactly 100k on the counter so it's the actual achievement triggering

15 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

Actions performed right now that aren't working will not be counted retroactively after the update. The trigger that's causing the counter to increase is bugged right now. After the update, actions will be counted properly.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sindusk said:

Actions performed right now that aren't working will not be counted retroactively after the update. The trigger that's causing the counter to increase is bugged right now. After the update, actions will be counted properly.

Just to make sure. So if i do actions now i will lose them in count? And did you find the bug or it came with the latest update? Because my action list shows a bigger amount from ages ago. @Sindusk

On 7/10/2018 at 12:52 AM, Sindusk said:

Can we get a date on the fix?  Or has it been done already.  Sorry for posting on an old post.

Also, I would appreciate any clarification on how and what is counted so that I can plan my personal goals.  

Currently I find it very RNG.  Example, mining vs. ship building (imp'ing oars) vs. black smithing (imp'ing pickaxes) - best was ship building.  I'm not sure if it is because my skill is only 10 in ship building vs 60 in black smithing vs 80 in mining.  

Happy to hear what others have found.