Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

Pile of Items too far away

I discovered a pile of items. This pile of items is at the spot a multi leveled house has decayed away. I can see the pile of items, stand on top of that pile of items. But when I try to open it or take it, I get message... [20:21:04] You are too far away to do that. I tried to log out for lot time, did not fix.

Oh this pile of items is on a completely flat tile which is surrounded by flat tiles.

When I drag and release random items, the random items does go to that pile of items, but I can still not open that pile of items , too far away to do that.

9FdxIAB.jpg

I asked in CA help, and it was suggested that I post here. That is my pile of items story.

TeeeBOMB

Edited by TeeeBOMB
more words

Ok, update is...

DEV Hestia came and did her DEV thing. Then I could see what she described as a 'ghost' slab. I could finally open the pile of items. I was able to repair the items in that pile. But I could not repair that ghost slab. I also could not move that ghost slab out of that pile of items. So I moved all the other items that were in that pile, out of that pile. Once I did that, the ghost slab seems to have disappeared. Seems to have been fixed. Ghost slab disappeared.

• Like 1

making new post

Edited by Kelody
not related.