Sign in to follow this  
EnvyODB

Good Bye Wurm

All the best Envy - just had members of my family in last 2 years fight cancer so fight hard and hope to see you back healthy and well :) Otherwise spend the time well and enjoy :)

• Like 2

With recent events and all in mind, I'd like to know if anyone knows anything about Envy, I know the toons sold, but is he ok out there in rl somewhere still?

12 hours ago, Cecci said:

With recent events and all in mind, I'd like to know if anyone knows anything about Envy, I know the toons sold, but is he ok out there in rl somewhere still?

I messaged him today. :)

He asked me to pass the message that he is fine and still fighting, but the real focus should be of the people that gave up their free time for the Wurm community and paid for it by moving on to the next life - those are the heroes of the community.

If someone wants to keep in touch, here is the Steam handle (with his permission): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033984650/

• Like 4

Had lunch with envy last month.. was a good time,, Envy if your reading this lets do lunch again!

• Like 3

Thank you for the update, I'm a bit relieved - it was quite sad to see Envy's deed be gone in our neighbourhood and in my minds every time riding there...

Really hope he is enjoying everything he can, and fighting back with all his will!

All the best from the wurm community ❤️ 

• Like 1