Sign in to follow this  
KanePT

Authenticator codes always fail

So i opted in to the two-step authenticator, but it keeps giving me a "wrong code" result. I've used two-step authentication extensively in other applications, and never got this problem.

I am having the same issue, if there is a solution to this then I would love to hear it :)

Had the exact same issue. Just disabled it because I was sick of fighting it.

Wurm Online has 2 step auth?  How you do that?  Is there a page for setting up the 2-step with Wurm?

7 hours ago, nicedreams said:

Wurm Online has 2 step auth?  How you do that?  Is there a page for setting up the 2-step with Wurm?

Yeah, at least for forums, from your account settings from top right corner then account security, but like stated above, it doesn't work atm for me either.

Edited by Themystrix

It's a simple fix, set your device clock accurately, sync the device or set it manually. If your device clock is set to like 12:48pm and the time is 1pm, it's not going to work I assume were using google auth as well.

On 7/6/2018 at 2:50 PM, Themystrix said:

Yeah, at least for forums, from your account settings from top right corner then account security, but like stated above, it doesn't work atm for me either.

Oh I was thinking for the game itself.

Hi all

We checked this on our end and it has been corrected, double checked with my account. 

• Like 1