Sign in to follow this  
Mclavin

[Fixed] Fix The King Robes

when you made the model you removed the Cotton Type it was so now you can't use it to heal yourself, this was a big benefit of kings robes which you should restore. 

• Like 3

Make Mclavin great again!

and also stop crying every single day about this.

• Like 1

-1 King's Robes shouldn't be cotton its unrealistic and unfair to people who aren't King.

Grab cotton Mclovin!!!

• Like 1

The crown was also screwed

Edited by SmeJack

To be honest, I still think it needs a new model. Simply making it look like a scale chest piece - was extremely lazy and all it did was break it in the process... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Niki said:

To be honest, I still think it needs a new model. Simply making it look like a scale chest piece - was extremely lazy and all it did was break it in the process... 

+1

I'm on it. Wont be in the patch scheduled for tomorrow, but the one after. Once the fix is implemented it might require an abdicate and re-pickup to register the new material. I'll give more details closer to the time and ensure the patch notes mention the intricacy.

• Like 3

Odd that didn't require that to break it, template kingdoms cant just abdicate and re-pickup

Edited by SmeJack

I have to look into how it got changed. It might not require re-obtaining the regalia.