Dang, you guys didn't say you did the lava too (or I didn't pay attention), then I came up on this:

eca0413e32.png

• Like 3

On 7/6/2018 at 10:50 AM, Retrograde said:

The lighting hasnt changed, it's the existing system, the works we showed are future planned works and not currently live. 

You're describing the issues we have with the existing system already, and our future plans will address that flickering

Yes, I know that but it has been like that for a very long time now. I can't really enjoy the new graphics features as long as this isn't fixed first...   I really like the new additions, but adding new things when the lighting engine doesn't even work is a bit strange. 

Torgrim have you already tried setting your max dynamic lights to 0-1? I've had to use these settings on another player's machine as they were having very similar issues to what you describe.

16 hours ago, Inventor said:

Dang, you guys didn't say you did the lava too (or I didn't pay attention), then I came up on this:

eca0413e32.png

Man that looks absolutely fantastic. My tile transitions look nowhere near as good as that.

Amazing update. I'm looking forward to placing more things. Also, I wonder what an electrum candelabra looks like.

However, is there any news on the decorating competition?