Sign in to follow this  
Trake

Unique Items page (GM-Created)

Per this: 

I'm suggesting a Wiki-page detailing the Who, What, When and Where information for all known Unique, Limited edition, Limited quantity items gifted to players by GM staff. 

Having a list of items (provided by player feedback) might help bring some price valuation to these items and increase their notoriety. 

Just a thought. 

That would be great! The only thing is it may be hard to document the things that were given in the past, but I'd love to see a page for that on the wiki. Great idea!

I can get a page set up for it today, then hopefully we can get players to contribute what they remember. 

• Like 2

Come to think of it, are there any of these limited items that are only from those events anymore? Many (or all?) masks can be acquired from archaeology, and many other gifts given out were made of different metals (for example, I got a tin shovel before) - these can now be created. I'm not sure there are many items that would be exclusive for an article like this.

Perhaps you are right. I'm not sure. 

I was gifted a supreme diamond spoon from Enki during the Wurm anniversary event. 

Someone was trying to sell a Fantastic mask for 10g.

I wouldn't imagine that would be something you could get through archeology. 

37 minutes ago, Trake said:

Perhaps you are right. I'm not sure. 

I was gifted a supreme diamond spoon from Enki during the Wurm anniversary event. 

Someone was trying to sell a Fantastic mask for 10g.

I wouldn't imagine that would be something you could get through archeology. 

Someone paid a lot of gold to buy a fantastic bone, then used it to create the mask.

There is as much chance to get a fantastic item through archaeology as any other task that could produce a fantastic item.

The GM gift list would be tough to build I bet, as I can imagine they really don't keep track of those sorts of things.

• Like 2

+1 to any compilation of unique gifts. (In the case of the mask they said it had its own special name,  but I wasn’t sure if they had just chosen to call it that or if it was a unique GM titled item). 

Couldn't hurt to have a seperate list for WU - to tell GM's of WU Servers what Items players CANNOT obtain without GM Permissions or  a gift from an Existing GM.