Sign in to follow this  
nicedreams

GL-Freedom/Trade Chat in Chaos

Don't know if it's a good idea, but add GL-Freedom chat to Chaos so it's not so lonely.  Maybe even trade chat since Chaos is connected to Freedom and Chaos buys a lot from other servers.

That's a main reason I like crafting on freedom.  Something to read or maybe get involved in while crafting or doing long jobs.  Currently (most of the time) Chaos is not too active and not anyone to chat with.  Crafting with no updates in chat after a few hours makes you not want to be there anymore (or me at least so I keep jumping servers, but rather stay on Chaos).

Maybe that'll help get more people to Chaos too so you're not just cut off from the world.

I know there's probably disadvantage like people running their mouth when shouldn't, but haven't thought of any other negatives.

Edited by nicedreams
  • Like 1

-1 to this suggestion

+1 to adding a new global channel for ALL servers (Chaos, Freedom, even Epic).

This has been requested before and I still think it would be a great idea to have GL and trade chat linked.

Or add a channel linked two-way to Discord wurm, like some WU mod seems to be doing. That would have all the people who want to be there from all servers and even offline. And, I heard Discord is where the cool kinds are these days. IRC integration was a good idea, but lets admit, it's kinda old. :)