Sign in to follow this  
Raynwolf

modloader Issues

I am flaming NEW at trying to do this for myself, which is the real issue here, I don't know where to put it apparently.

For the first time, I am trying to set up my private offline server. I have gotten a new map which works great, but I tried to add Ago's modloader for servers into my steam dedicated offline server and it is not showing up and I don't know what I did wrong. I have read the threads I found and have tried to sort this.

I have it in (I think) the level just above the separate servers. I understood (wrongly?) this would cause it to mod all my creative servers this way. Is it supposed to go into the specific map/server directory you want it in? 

Can someone point me in the right direction for this please? Thank you kindly.

?  ?  ?

I loaded it as I understood the directions but there is no effect, so obviously, I have it installed wrong. Are there clearer instructions somewhere? Please? 

Did you unzip the file and copy its contents into the Wurm Unlimted Dedicated Server Launcher folder? 

It should give you several files, one of which is a modloader.bat. You'll need to run this to use mods on your server. 

Among those copied files should also be a mods folder, put all your mods here--make sure they are server mods not client.

And there will also be a patcher.bat which when ran creates a patched shortcut for the wu server launcher that makes it run using modloader.

Hope this helps! 

https://imgur.com/a/XHZPhzZ

These are the files you need to move, and they need to go into this directory

G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited Dedicated Server

Yours may be in the ? drive instead of G:

Edited by DragonsGateWU
picture
  • Like 1