Sign in to follow this  
Seraph

[Xanadu] The Silk Road Silk Wurm & Esteron Alliance

*insert imagination here for header XD

The Silk Road Silk Wurm & Esteron Allaiance are an awakening gem located mainly near the starter town Esteron [Q25] in Xanadu with Dreams of establishing an Epic Server Kingdom to portal between & grind skills on.
The main focus of recruitment at the moment is just getting players to work with. 'Many hand make light work.' We have a few Alliance Members who are usually pottering away on thier projects and if needs be I  usually know someone who can help you with your needs.
Don't want to join 1 of villages? Establish your own village near by & join The Alliance! There is a nice stretch of available land near by to settle on. Or if you already have your own village maybe you might be interested in joining The Alliance...

We have a neighbour working on a Wagoner Highway so the Esteron Corner of Xanadu will no longer be so secluded!

The Silk Road Silk Wurm is a large-ish deed of approx 100x60 tiles & is The Capital of The Alliance. It has been around for a while as a quote, 'quaint little village' but it is just starting to throw off that label
The Dream of the village is a little different to the mainstream villages while trying to hold onto the integrity of being a capital & still functioning as a village.
One of the ideas is the ground level of the village is to be open & useable by the public...

I could go on about all the normal selling points but It's a normal little hamlet that is only just starting to make it's mark. We have the normal things most villages have but what we do have is room for big dreams

You can contact me ingame by sending a pm to Seraphrattle

Edited by Seraph
  • Like 2