Sign in to follow this  
Hoseph

PMK Upkeep Change: Bulk Items Instead of Coins

muse's idea is actually awesome, freedomers doing their part on boosting pvp to happen in some manner.

and one addition to franks awesome description already is that some pvper's do have multiple deeds on freedom too even tho spending time mainly on chaos and then there is those chaos deeds upkeep aswell. Without Chaos folks there ain't many to buy the junk on freedom and that original idea sounds like punishing those who want to pvp. Dont be afraid to lose your crap (almost everything can be remade for free) and join the fun with boosting kingdoms from freedom or joining kingdoms to try out PvP itself.

Edited by Themystrix
  • Like 1

muse's idea is that freedomers work hard, and donate their work to chaos...no, nope, nyet. wont get into this cause will likely create drama and keep us away from the main point.

however:

using the saccing mechanics of optional payment for reward is in my opinion the best way. currently the system we got... as far as i know only got 1 useful perk: rarity window.

so why not expand of this? possibly share this bonus between deeds linked by kingdom?

could be giving out perks like but not only:

-faster crops growth (same amounth of work but got to pay more attention to the first or you risk missing a step, so can be both good and bad) trees could be affected too, so helps speed up the change your oak tree doesnt take 1 year and a half rl to turn very old.

-faster digging/mining timers. possible ql boost like using a rare tool (about +1 ql. not much on its own but can be worth the extra effort)

-faster wall/better ql building.

-and many other possibilities.

-not just limited it to chaos only. pretty sure everyone would love those slow repetitive tiring actions to be done a little bit faster or easier.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ekib said:

using the saccing mechanics of optional payment for reward is in my opinion the best way. currently the system we got... as far as i know only got 1 useful perk: rarity window.

so why not expand of this? possibly share this bonus between deeds linked by kingdom?

This would be the ideal.

It would provide a way we could all donate items of which we have too many, without any constant pressure to work. :) 

Edited by Muse