Sign in to follow this  
Ayes

Green Dog Needs Some Work

As I travel through Green Dog often I noticed several things that need attention.

1. The entrance house on the west side is missing several parapets on second floor.

2. The south gate entrance road that dips down into the water needs to be raised 1 or 2 dirt because with the jog there many times horse carts and carts will get stuck in the water. Then must wiggle around back and forth to continue on.

Also, I widened the road to two tiles wide outside that gate continuing south, so perhaps that gate entrance should be widened to accommodate it. Even then, the road inside the deed could be just extended straight instead of that jog that is in it now, if that seems to work out better. I won't be putting catseyes on the road south to my deed as it won't accommodate a highway into it. So no need to put them out that south entrance.

Other than that, the remodeling work done in the past still looks very nice. So well done on that!

=Ayes=

tbh, the remodel work need to be redone seeing people STILL spawn inside the canal, i've been trying to reach Enki or any high ranking officials to fix things for a while without success so far. Maybe a forum post will do the difference.

• Like 1

Ahh well, I didn't know about the spawning situation there. Not really sure how that could be prevented since I believe it's a random situation. Anyway, yeah maybe some GM such as Jberg might check into the things I mentioned...

=Ayes=

IMO spawning inside the canal gives some flavor to Green Dog ^^

Hey, it's December now and the south entry into Green Dog that dips down into the water still has not been raised by 1-2 sand. This means when riding through there on carts, wagons or dragging carts many times you will get stuck in the water and have to wiggle around back and forth to finally pass through there. It could be easily fixed and tested to see it is no longer a problem.

Nothing has been done about the other things in my OP here either. I also noticed that a few walls are missing on the second floor of that building I mentioned. Almost 6 months now since the OP. How time flys eh?

=Ayes=

I’ll talk to Retro about it tonight, @Ayes, thanks for the report! Should be an easy fix.

Do you know if new players are still spawning in the canal, @Odynn

• Like 1

We fixed your issues, Ayes, thanks again!

I’ll ask about the spawning in the canal thing, not sure if there’s anything we can do though.

• Like 1

my thought would be to widen the island in the middle to accomodate  the slight drop to the east . well thats where my alts did there swimming when they first logged in

IMHO... we just nuke the damn thing, raise the rock layer, make a tunnel bellow the actual island (cave canals are a thing on deli nowadays) and tadam, no more bridge/fall in the the water issue. And we just rebuild the place as it was above, maybe with a slight change or two to accodomate the new requirements.

On 12/5/2018 at 10:29 PM, Joelle said:

We fixed your issues, Ayes, thanks again!

Thank you for taking care of these things, especially the water crossing in Green Dog. Now it is very easy to pass through there with no problem. :)

=Ayes=