Sign in to follow this  
TradingAlt

WTS Jukimo account

Honestly market seems over flowing with accounts, and with all the effort you put into the account I wouldn’t sell it. Of course unless you need the cash. People who have played for so long and were passionate about the game be it pvp or pve always end up regretting selling, and probably better to leave it collecting dust then some dumb dumb using it like Mcdiggle. 

None the less good luck with sale and sucks to see someone who was known for being pvp advocate quit. 

Edited by Egard
  • Like 3

I hope it doesnt sell and that you get stuck and have to come back to play. ?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Egard said:

Honestly market seems over flowing with accounts, and with all the effort you put into the account I wouldn’t sell it. Of course unless you need the cash. People who have played for so long and were passionate about the game be it pvp or pve always end up regretting selling, and probably better to leave it collecting dust then some dumb dumb using it like Mcdiggle. 

None the less good luck with sale and sucks to see someone who was known for being pvp advocate quit. 

yeah im not really in any real need, I just figured since I have no interest and can't really see me  regaining the interest that I might aswell get what I can out of it. If I don't get an offer that tempts me I will probably just keep it inactive, incase I ever do get the urge to play again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TradingAlt said:

yeah im not really in any real need, I just figured since I have no interest and can't really see me  regaining the interest that I might aswell get what I can out of it. If I don't get an offer that tempts me I will probably just keep it inactive, incase I ever do get the urge to play again.

You never know... good luck!

Dude....Sindusk joined the team.  That probably means some combat changes to WO after WU modding works itself out.  Get ready for PvP.  Come join us at Wurm University.

8 hours ago, TradingAlt said:

now that's one dank dope beat there.  If i read it right hope that means you are skillin and growin in other ways too.  Egard hit it best though, just don't man.  you put so much of you into this, time has funny way to alter unexpectedly.  If i wasn't committed to other plans i'd have bought this account right away for the sum i think you'd like and what it's worth  and with first option to buy back when you change your mind.  Also maybe think about a new slant over just being ultimate fighting machine..something i found about you unexpected is you were calm and explained things to players with lesser skill as a good mentor/leader/trainer. passing on your learned tools and skill sets leaving a mark and something with the game far better than you entered it in.  Ponder it.  none of this looks or feels right otherwise.

• Like 2

Jukimo at WU would seriously change things. 

Jukimo thaught me a lot. I wish he came back to.being active again. Don't sell, my dude! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Angelklaine said:

Jukimo at WU would seriously change things. 

Jukimo thaught me a lot. I wish he came back to.being active again. Don't sell, my dude! 

there's accounts in WU that you probably don't even know are in there. good chaos accounts too ;)

• Like 1

Xanadu bigger than this kid.  Don't understand why he so popular.  Needs to take the crap out his mouth so he can speak better.  Candy doll looking mofo LilXany.

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:18 PM, TradingAlt said:

it has not, it has some fairly easy goals left, although you might have to contact support for one of them 

39a767d12c.jpg

also heres this for anyone who cares about this stuff

6efc05b18e.jpg

lol im assuming that's the rowboat or sailboat one?

All those should be fairly easy , maybe not the 99ql item but the rest.

13 hours ago, deadwild299 said:

lol im assuming that's the rowboat or sailboat one?

yes

Farewell, Jukimo. And thanks for those troll-killing lessons on Exo, the free steel bassinet helm, and giving me the incentive to get a huge axe as my main weapon of choice. I would had never known how to properly use manual fighting (and overly use LS over bandages) if it wasn't for you.
I am forever grateful for the help and assistance. I'll miss you.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2018 at 1:58 PM, Cecci said:

All those should be fairly easy , maybe not the 99ql item but the rest.

Na the 99ql one is ez, just come to epic, serenity. Get some 100ql lump and tools off me boys, and no sweat from there.