Sign in to follow this  
TradingAlt

WTS Jukimo account

I have lost interest for the game pretty much can't see myself getting back into it.

umm yeah..

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Jukimo

theres the account ^^

12th eidolon path of insanity

blue tome, black tome, tome of incineration

25642 karma

as everyone knows this account can be used on all clusters with these stats, both freedom and epic

2 months premium from the date of this post.

Will have several other items and stuff I will be selling aswell, if you know who I am, then you probably know what kinda stuff that might be..

any interests or offers let me know!

Be sure to forum PM me because I probably won't be logged into the game.

Edited by TradingAlt
added tome of incineration

very sad another player with a lot of passion for the game is moving on

im still waiting for the devs to do something... six years later...

• Like 2

I'm sad to see this.  One thing I've always felt about you Juki was a source of pride in home growing your account from fresh out of portal to where you are now..you've done well and have shown with own hard work people can pvp at a top level on their own hand made account.  I will miss you.  The signal of what this says, should be concerning as it's far bigger a thing than one person moving on from the game.

• Like 4

There goes PvP bleeding out again.  Too bad.  Had some good times together on Chaos awhile ago.  If you change your mind come join us at Wurm University.  Staying active.

• Like 1

Its heartbreaking to see you go Juki. Good times we had while I knew you, and thanks for all the advice and good times. I came to know you as a brother and shared much with you. 

Today is the day this game grows a little darker. Farewell, my brother, and know this is not a goodbye but an until later. I am sure we will cross each other's paths again.

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 1

I thought I could somehow get a good offspring that time 5 years ago when I sneakbread on your good horse in Soleil.

I was such a newbie then, but still you are the archer that made the biggest impression on me,

that time when you guys took me out to teach me hunting.

I'd never sell my toon, but ok, good luck!

What are you asking for if 550 isn't enough? 

don't really have a set amount just I know I won't sell for 550, because i'd rather just keep the account inactive at that price

550 is a fair offer for this toon, anything more isn't really worth it. Goodluck with the sale! :) 

thats fine and dandy but im not interested in "fair" I think my account is worth more then "fair" It's skills certainly represent more then "fair"

Okay, 550 is a generous offer for what this account is :) 

• Like 2

Whats the status on the accounts Personal Goals/has the account Won The Game yet?

it has not, it has some fairly easy goals left, although you might have to contact support for one of them 

39a767d12c.jpg

also heres this for anyone who cares about this stuff

6efc05b18e.jpg

Edited by TradingAlt