Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

Allow items that can be picked up to be created in inventory

Some item which were not possible to pick up in the past (like small wine barrels) are still not allowed to be created in the inventory.

Please change them as because they can be picked up when finished it would be nice to be possible to craft them in inventory (like regular small barrels for example).

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 3

I think this should be looked at on a per item basis.  What specific item do you think needs changing?

I have noticed a good many of the new fine carp items that can be picked up cannot be worked on in inventory.

6 hours ago, Jaz said:

Some item which were not possible to pick up in the past (like small wine barrels) are still not allowed to be created in the inventory.

Please change them as because they can be picked up when finished it would be nice to be possible to craft them in inventory (like regular small barrels for example).

by the time they change this you will already have made your 112 wine barrels 

• Like 1

just to add as its annoying as hell and there should be no reason to not build this stuff in your inventory, but for mass production for a big project or a mission its a pain in the ass

current work around is to either just spam out 12 at a time, they stay individual, or crank out all you are making and just drop a few on the floor to work on at a time, it really cramps my mass production methods though

1 hour ago, JakeRivers said:

by the time they change this you will already have made your 112 wine barrels 

Yes what I do is I start 12 of them, take all in my inventory and drop only one that I finish, pick up, drop next etc... also as I want all made of oak, I need to be sure the last plan added is oak...