Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

[Fixed] Problem unloading animal cage

I wanted to transport an animal in a cage, first by animal transporter, then by ship. There is an underground landing place in a canal beneath my deed NE of G13. After I leave the mine beneath my deed I cannot unload the cage. Even 2 tiles east of my deed border 720slope above water level I am told [01:19:11] The water is too deep the creature would drown in the cage.

So I have no way to get the animal into the ship. A drag and drop between ship and transporter is not possible either.

• Like 1

Cannot unload animal cage from animal transporter ... [20:47:13] The water is too deep the creature would drown in the cage.

Happens on the surface, hundreds of dirts above water level, can show the spot if needed.

Thanks, Anarres. Yes. that seems to be the same issue.

Seems the canals of my mine affect above ground for unloading these cages.

As well my underground docks have this message no matter where I try in my mine, even unloading a crate inside my underground buildings has this message. If the ground is high enough for a building, surely its good enough for a cage.

Ekcin was kind enough to give me a demo of his issue, so I've combined the two reports.  

8 minutes ago, Hestia said:

Ekcin was kind enough to give me a demo of his issue, so I've combined the two reports.  

Since we can't drag and drop the crates from the wagon/transporter to a ship, can we at least get the option to unload crates on tiles that are above water by just a few slope?

This issue has been addressed, and should be fixed in the next server update.

• Like 1