Sign in to follow this  
Mr_hide

close

Niarja dump please. Hard to do a price check with partial stats.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr_hide said:

others skills are <50

Doesnt matter. You should always post a skill dump. Preferrably Niarja. Otherwise you will get a seriously discounted price. If you can go into the dump and post choice skills, why not just post a proper skill dump? Also keep in mind you will get much less people price checking you if you do not do a Niarja dump.

If you want people to spend their time combing through your skills to tell you what they are worth, at least do us the courtesy to present it on an easy to read format such as Niarja. Thats what its there for.

• Like 3

i agree with angelklaine here. if people are going to price check/ offer on the account the full dump would be needed before its even considered 

32 minutes ago, Mr_hide said:

need more price check

19 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

Doesnt matter. You should always post a skill dump. Preferrably Niarja. Otherwise you will get a seriously discounted price. If you can go into the dump and post choice skills, why not just post a proper skill dump? Also keep in mind you will get much less people price checking you if you do not do a Niarja dump.

Takes you less than a minute to put it on niarja. Do it. Do it now. Not tomorrow, just do it.

Edited by Gladiator

40 minutes ago, Mr_hide said:

need more price check

I would PC this at like 125. Three reasons for this :

1. It's path of knowledge, so it's not a fighter, not for 2 months that is. A 6% insanity would be more expensive than lv 11 knowledge

2. It's a crafter, but only a plate crafter, that's not enough to be sought after

3. I cant see a full dump.

Edited by Gladiator

2 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I would PC this at like 125. Three reasons for this :

1. It's path of knowledge, so it's not a fighter, not for 2 months that is. 

2. It's a crafter, but only a plate crafter, that's not enough to be sought after

3. I cant see a full dump.

not many players want be a fighter :P 

1 minute ago, Mr_hide said:

not many players want be a fighter :P 

It's not about being a fighter or not. It's about insanity being the only sought after path of meditation because it's one click away from any other path but the only one that offers this. a lv 11 Insanity = a lv 11 knowledge, love, hate, power. A lv 11 knowledge = ... well 1/4 of a sleep powder , great...