Sign in to follow this  
Joelle

WTB Single-Named Horses

11 hours ago, Aeryck said:

Still have Wart waiting for you.

I need to make a trip to Xanadu tonight anyway, might hit you up if you’re around.

On 1/16/2019 at 4:25 PM, Pandalet said:

Go on, what's your stable list like these days?

I missed this! Here goes nothing, I might forget some:

Sahar

Lei

Prancer

Faith

Ballet

Sage

Jade

Flint

Vanilla

Tails

Dalia

Coffee

Tich

Umbra

Roman

Ida

Ibn

Waldo

Fancy

Still need to pick up:

Wart

Ula

"Special horses" from a VEN wish and staff Christmas gifts for Archaed and myself:

Melody

Harmony

Lyric

And always buying more!

• Like 1

Bump... Back from a long Wurm break, on the prowl for more single-named ponies and heck ponies!

• Like 1

Spoiler

Welcome back,

I must say, this is excellent timing on your thread-bump;  I have a white horse named 'Xo' that I would love for you to have.

He is not a 5-speeder and so is currently in one of my reject pens with the other "meat horses", and because his generation has just recently ripened to 'aged' it is quite possible that I would have had my butcher do his thing this weekend.

When Xo was born (and I saw his imperfect traits) I thought of this thread, but I felt that I hadn't seen it pop up in a while so I didn't really look into it. I thought of you again just this week when noticing his ripe age, still a little hesitant to let his rare name go to waste in the coming slaughter. I was so glad to see your thread again just now!

I will move him to a waterside location here at Glasshollow where you will be able to easily get him whenever it is convenient. I'll send a PM with the details once I have him ready for you.

EDIT:

I just noticed that you were looking for 5-speeders, but maybe there is still a place in your nice collection.

Edited by Meldichoir

Are you still interested in these?

If so I have a foal that was just born yesterday named Oak. 5 speed piebald. 

Not a 5 speed. But I have a 4 Speed Buckskin with Spark thats name is Fantasy. Let me know if you are interested.