Sign in to follow this  
Dirt

Strange Red Light Observed Only at Certain Angles

When facing northwest the ground lights up red. If I turn slightly one way the light gets brighter and then dimmer eventually. Also this phenomenon only happens on certain surfaces. I have attached a link to some photos. The photos show that as I turn from left to right as the red light gets brighter then dimmer. The red light also changes in this way as you look up and down. I've never noticed this before today. There are no lights in the area that could cast this type of light, I don't have a lamp on and if I go to another part of the server I still see the red light. Hopefully this helps diagnose the issue.

https://imgur.com/a/3a6vjqf

I'm running Wurm version 4.0.43 on a Mac High Sierra OS with the most up-to-date version of Java. Let me know if you need any more information here or pm Dirk in game.

Dirk

Edited by Dirt

It might have to do with the sun/moons? Does it only happen in the evening (in-game)?

I also took some photos the day after Xallo posted their question at 4pm wurm time looking south. I don't remember what time during the wurm day the photos from my original post were taken. 

Also I confirmed that when I took the original photos there was no rift in the area.