Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Hello Independence! It is Time!

June 19, 2018 - As Timeless Isle raises from the depths of Samling Fjord, a new settlement is formed. Located in E-14, the settlements "Nostalgia" and "Timeless Farm" occupy the new land produced by the Wand of the Seas, the second one known to be used in the history of the Freedom Isles, and the land side across from it respectively.  Founded by yours truly, the two settlements are currently in the terraforming phase. 

Spoiler

4crrm9a.jpg

r7WWIN1.jpg

Cko5IRp.jpg

July 18, 2018 - We have been busy with Timeless Isle. Our terraforming is mostly done (just waiting up on the laval to cool down) and we have started building housing and other amenities. Docks are complete and so is the perimeter of the island itself. Construction of the Time Bridge has also started, which will link the Island proper with the land including a highway.  We are excited with what may become of the place!

Spoiler

ac7335e69f921a9c11da7c595a017242.png

cf154228580bc56212175dbb8ba50595.png

c47f5f362e27ec727d7878fb1fc7e5ac.jpg

c563071ee54c110f3ad9a1e1bc94a488.jpg

74bb976f8698c00e478c72178a1e2aaa.jpg

9102c7b5307169f8a62cfbfd5ee5178d.jpg

Edited by Angelklaine
Added pictures
  • Like 10

Welcome to Indy Angelklaine!  I've sent you a PM. 

The Freemason Alliance on Indy would like to congratulate you on the birth of your baby volcano.  It's quite an amazing fete, and we hope no animals were harmed in the formation of your new island.  Oh who am I kidding, I hope lots of trolls and seals were taken out of existence.  We would like to wish you all the best with your future endeavours on this Timeless Isle, and would also at this time request your price list for dumping unwanted carts into the abyss. 

Congrats !!

Grats Angelkaine, looks amazing, out of curiousity how big is the island?  Also looks really dope! :D  

Edit: don't live on indy so cant offer alliance

Edited by Wulfgarr

Love to be able to do that by my place .

Whats the max water depth you can use the wand in by chance , would you know?

Also can not someone come along and deed it before you ? even if you are the one to be making it watching it grow..

But Grats on the island hope it dosent blow its top after you settle it later on ..

To create the island you must plant the wand on the bottom of the sea so max depth is wheatever you can mouse over, I guess.

Anyone can deed it over but the island pops out, it doesnt slowly grow. So best thing is to run to a spot with dirt and deed the place yourself. I guess someone could ninja deed it if you arent quick enough but I am sure on Freedom a GM would settle an ownership dispute appropiately. Just dont leave it.undeeded overnight, there is no need to do so.

Edited by Angelklaine

Gud'morning again Angelklaine,  Sunday, July 22nd, 2018 at 16:37 GMT

Just found the updated photos, looks like we will have to get a survey crew up there to up date the map.

Unfortunately too late for this weeks release, but we will try to get something done for the next update.

Kindest regards!

Hughmongus & Skyefox

Cartographers of Indy

Co-Administrators - The Albia Roads Map of Indy

1 hour ago, HughMongus said:

Gud'morning again Angelklaine,  Sunday, July 22nd, 2018 at 16:37 GMT

Just found the updated photos, looks like we will have to get a survey crew up there to up date the map.

Unfortunately too late for this weeks release, but we will try to get something done for the next update.

Kindest regards!

Hughmongus & Skyefox

Cartographers of Indy

Co-Administrators - The Albia Roads Map of Indy

No problem. We are done with the exterior terraforming ao it should remain as it is feom now one. No more surveys will be needed after! :D

Welcome to Indy Angelklaine. Was great to see your new island added to Independence lands. As your first officially documented 'tourist', I will be very interested to see what you do with the place up there. Thanks the photo updates.

In case there are any issues my claim to be the 1st documented tourist (lol):

[23:46:19] <Teeebomb> very impressive ? thanks let me look around and pesteer u a bit .. was i ur 1st tourist?

[23:46:20] <Angelklaine> yep

[23:46:33] <Teeebomb> oh wow nice ? \o/

The terraforming is finished with the exception of the deed mine. I had made the gatehouse open to the public in case you wanted to take a look. We are still in the process of the decorations and the house interiors. Soon I will update with more pictures.

Special thanks to Arakiel, de facto mayor. It was his brainchild.

Upon hearing that you were welcoming of tourism, I left Cape Calm to see this town risen out of the sea. My cart and draught beasts are currently in your public parking stalls in Nostalgia. Just overnight. There be starving trolls on the mainland. I have to say that I am very impressed by what you've built. I climbed the church tower to get a better view and oh Lord... Here's hoping you're able to summon potential citizens from afar to make our part of Indy a bit more lively. Myself, I am a bit of a hermit and am very much enjoying the farm life in the Bay Hill shade, but I would be happy to at least help you spread the word if you are indeed looking for more players! Being somewhat inexperienced, I doubt there is much else I can help you with. But it never hurts to ask! I mean I could take out my 26 QL knife and start chopping your 99 QL veggies (I gather there's a job opening for God-fearing sous chefs?) but they deserve a grander fate (the veggies, that is). 

Anyways, I hope to see you next time I log on.

All the best,

Fargon, of Cape Calm farm

21 minutes ago, Fargon said:

Upon hearing that you were welcoming of tourism, I left Cape Calm to see this town risen out of the sea. My cart and draught beasts are currently in your public parking stalls in Nostalgia. Just overnight. There be starving trolls on the mainland. I have to say that I am very impressed by what you've built. I climbed the church tower to get a better view and oh Lord... Here's hoping you're able to summon potential citizens from afar to make our part of Indy a bit more lively. Myself, I am a bit of a hermit and am very much enjoying the farm life in the Bay Hill shade, but I would be happy to at least help you spread the word if you are indeed looking for more players! Being somewhat inexperienced, I doubt there is much else I can help you with. But it never hurts to ask! I mean I could take out my 26 QL knife and start chopping your 99 QL veggies (I gather there's a job opening for God-fearing sous chefs?) but they deserve a grander fate (the veggies, that is). 

Anyways, I hope to see you next time I log on.

All the best,

Fargon, of Cape Calm farm

Thank you! Arakiel is the designer of the place, its his deed after all, so credit goes to him. He's a rather quiet guy, so the job of bringing out the island for people to see falls to me.

We will be looking for more members in the near future. Right now its just 3 of us permanent residents, but as soon as we finish, we will open our deed to new villagers!

Stay tuned.