Sign in to follow this  
SugarFoxx

[PLEASE CLOSE <3 THANK YOU!!]

This handsome Rare Marble Fo statue can be yours! Join the bidding :)

Uys0HpX.jpg

A41xmUu.jpg

PsgZoru.jpg

8suemSz.jpg

6llnp7A.jpg

lhtwbkr.jpg

GT5iwk6.jpg

Rmoo9hK.jpg

Weight: 50kg, Free delivery to winner.
[18:38:01] A statue of the forest god Fo. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.ua...u.'. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. Ql: 28.818151, Dam: 0.0.
Can be improved

Handsome Rare Marble Fo
Start Bid: 20s
Bid Increments: 1s

auction_timer_1530063926.gif
***DON'T SHOOT THE AUCTIONEER***
-Do not post in this auction unless you are bidding.

Edited by SugarFoxx
  • Like 1

Good morning bump! Don't forget to drink your coffee ❤️ 

• Like 1

That thing is actually pretty awesome looking but I don't really do the decorating thing myself :( Good luck on the auction though!

• Like 1

I really doubt anyone would pay 20s for a rare statue.  NVM, thought it's a 1 action made statue, either way, still quite a lot for a decorative considering a HOTA statue is that pricy

Edited by Gladiator

5 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I really doubt anyone would pay 20s for a rare statue.  NVM, thought it's a 1 action made statue, either way, still quite a lot for a decorative considering a HOTA statue is that pricy

Thanks for your concern but this item was pieced together by someone with 80+ Archeology.
Also please be weary of the fact that I asked for no comments to be made other then bidding. Thanks ❤️

• Like 1

On 6/23/2018 at 11:01 AM, Gladiator said:

Takes 93 pieces to make one. You have to be around 50arch just to get statue pieces. My 80arch priest will gather 500 frags and get 10 statue pieces (on a good day!, usually less) and those statue pieces are mixed among all the statues available through arch. Think about it, people routinely pay 30c for one statue frag. Consider that it takes 93 pieces to make this statue, that would be 3060 coppers if you were to buy all the pieces. 

• Like 2