Sign in to follow this  
Kadmint

Counter for personal goals

Hello!

Yes, another thread about personal goals, but this time a little QoL improvement. :) Since I happen to have 3 personal goals requiring thousands of actions or things to make, I was thinking that it would be very helpful if the personal goal included the counter on it. Counter would be as simple as 0/6250 (or whatever is the goal you need to reach) and the first digit keeps going higher as you complete the following task to reach the goal.  So guys, what do you think? I think this would help you to keep on track on what have you already done and how much do you have left to do.

• Like 4

I would say this could be QoL improvement that i wanted also, since it would make tracking easier.

There is a way to count some actions tho, thru archievements, like that repair mission gives you janitor archievement after every 50 repairs.

Plant 500 flowers can be counted from Hippie archievements for example, you need 100 flowers planted for that.

+1 nonetheless

Well it would really help for the 100k actions :D So lets do +1. Maybe possible to make one of them as mission or so? Like choose which you want and add it the same way the mission is?

• Like 1

+1, adding a simple tracker with exact numbers in personal goal window would be nice :)

+1

(as a roundabout way for the 6250 fences you can track your “janitor” achievements. Need 125 janitors to reach the 6250 goal.)

8 minutes ago, Xor said:

+1

(as a roundabout way for the 6250 fences you can track your “janitor” achievements. Need 125 janitors to reach the 6250 goal.)

This

But yes I agree with OP +1

11 minutes ago, FranktheTank said:

This

But yes I agree with OP +1

it works for some, but no roundabout way for example the 100k actions

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wulfgarr said:

it works for some, but no roundabout way for example the 100k actions

I thought actions were recorded in the F4 menu?

5 minutes ago, FranktheTank said:

I thought actions were recorded in the F4 menu?

Correct, but there are some issues;

the 10k actions achievements I have heard from various sources needs certain actions, over a certain timer.

The f4 records anything from mining for 30 seconds to examining something as action, and I think it is either bound to your computer or your particular client, it is not server side.