Sign in to follow this  
Maximillian

close

A wonderful PvP account with a lot of neat history. Sad to see you let it go. May it bring honor and glory to its new bearer!

Edited by whereami
  • Like 1

I only got it because it was so hard to get slime of uttacha for me... I wanted to play with true strike lol... ended up with true strike shortly after as that's how my luck goes.

On 6/18/2018 at 1:56 AM, Wurmhole said:

Legendary account for sure.

Johnston has better fighting and crafting skills and the best offer I got for him was 200e.

So going by that I'd say this account is worth 150.  Sorry if I am telling you something you don't want to hear.

Lots of trolling on the WTS forum by the way.  Lots of people supporting their friends and griefing others in these threads.  They should work on it.

Edited by Johnston

3 hours ago, Johnston said:

Johnston has better fighting and crafting skills and the best offer I got for him was 200e.

So going by that I'd say this account is worth 150.  Sorry if I am telling you something you don't want to hear.

Lots of trolling on the WTS forum by the way.  Lots of people supporting their friends and griefing others in these threads.  They should work on it.

all accounts have value thru skills and reputation. This acc has an amazing reputation, has good tomes for pvp (because this is pvp account), decent channeling, 2/3(4) Pvp tomes, this has SoTG and sotg is not as good as defensive fighting 77 because SoTG will be used while being in aggressive and normal while the turnaround happens or someone is randomly targeting you. Additionally this account was very feared and for some people who are looking to buy an account that adds to value. I think this account is around 300+ E. If i had money and i would be looking for a pvp account thats what i would offer. Around 350 or even more while feeling lowballing. And no i am not a friend of Maximillian (i think?), met a lot of people in this game. 

Edited by Wulfgarr
  • Like 1

Not really interested in random price checks but thanks for the bumps. I would be surprised if it goes for under $500 it's a priest not a crafter.

On 6/20/2018 at 8:39 AM, Maximillian said:

Not really interested in random price checks but thanks for the bumps. I would be surprised if it goes for under $500 it's a priest not a crafter.

It's got the slime and the sotg and the 87 channeling but I was offered 200e for a fighter/crafter with a similar amount of skill points and similar skills.  I was kind of being a jerk, I hope you get your 500.

Edited by Johnston
  • Like 1

last time when i see Garret for sale he was for 400e :D good luck on sale m8

The last sale was for more sadly, I'm sure I won't get back my investment but It's not going to go free just cause a random drop in sorcery charges (to be clear it's $500usd which is likely not far off 400eu tho I don't wanna check -.-). I'll probably have to let it rot a while till prices normalize a bit and see where I stand then.

Edit: wait Johnston has better fighting then garrett? -.- It could be better but it's pretty beast for a lazy fight style in normal.

Edited by Maximillian

On 6/20/2018 at 3:23 AM, Wulfgarr said:

all accounts have value thru skills and reputation. This acc has an amazing reputation, has good tomes for pvp (because this is pvp account), decent channeling, 2/3(4) Pvp tomes, this has SoTG and sotg is not as good as defensive fighting 77 because SoTG will be used while being in aggressive and normal while the turnaround happens or someone is randomly targeting you. Additionally this account was very feared and for some people who are looking to buy an account that adds to value. I think this account is around 300+ E. If i had money and i would be looking for a pvp account thats what i would offer. Around 350 or even more while feeling lowballing. And no i am not a friend of Maximillian (i think?), met a lot of people in this game. 

why would you want an account that people run from? lol?

but definitely worth more than 200 euros w/ fighting, meditating, taming and weapons alone

Edited by deadwild299

Im interested but price your asking is insane in this market if you dropped it hit me up im in the market for 2nd toon

Edit: or maybe i dont know anything but def interested 

Edited by Loink