Sign in to follow this  
FranktheTank

Personal Goal Vendors

With the current influx of easy to complete personal goals, and epic being the easiest place to get them done, we have been helping quite a few folks achieve these goals.

We can provide any materials you need including 100ql resources to complete various goals on Epic.

Need a supply? Cotton? Rope? 

We can usually get whatever you need.

Just come to Serenity and pm:

Acer

Boomhauer

Rolandt

Rottenpriest

Or PM me I will almost always answer.

and we can most certainly find a way to accommodate you.

Edited by FranktheTank
  • Like 6

I need to become a demigod could you help me with that ?

• Like 1

I can only confirm the willingness to help. And want say again thanks to all who tried help me and especially to Boomhauer.

[11:35:11] You have received 1000 karma for 'Improve an item beyond quality level 99'.

Thanks. :)

• Like 2

You know what, I really don't approve of the new personal goal system and tome farming, but I must admit that a service like this is tempting ;) 

• Like 1

PUMP!

We are honestly not the best with prices, if you have a suggested price for whatever you need in our supply let us know. 

Again if you need it, we likely have it or can make it.

This Store Front is officially closed, at the time we had no takers, while we are now getting pm's we simply cannot fill orders.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

If they do re-open, I would not trust them.  When I started on the Epic Serenity home server, I joined a new player friendly village.  While out looking for pvp with Frank's village, which was part of the alliance, Frank sent me a village invite.  We had been talking about joining together to found a deed on Elevation to be closer to whatever pvp could be found there.  I accepted the invite and he started laughing on Discord saying I fell for the oldest joke in the book or something. I had doubts that maybe he was not sincere, but was hopeful that we would still play together on Elevation.  The next day or so, he kicked me from his village saying that he never intended for me to join and that he didn't know if he or his friends would continue playing on Epic due to low participation.  

Long story short....do not trust these guys.  Luckily, the original village re-invited me back and I rarely see players from this alliance village online, and I play just about every day.

• Like 1