Sign in to follow this  
LordLouis

Red Dragon

4 hours ago, LordLouis said:

Like i said, if the good woman wasn't abused no nastiness would have occurred.

I was going to stay out of this because I think this has all gotten far too out of hand and way too obsurd, but there is so much misinformation being thrown out there, I really need to clarify some of it.

First, only one person got mad at Raldon and that was her friend who felt she had betrayed their friendship, that had nothing to do with the rest of us in the hunt group at all, not one of us said anything nasty or negative to her, so to turn this against the rest of us because two friends had a fight is just being unrealistic. I am sorry to hear Raldon's feeling were hurt and he made her cry on her birthday, but again that was not done by the members of this hunt group. It's nice to see she has you to be her knight in shining armour rushing to her defence but you are fighting the wrong people. Your issue is with one person not the other fifty members.

Second, we had found the dragon that night and were in the process of penning it, and you were told as well as Raldon that we had found it,  Raldon stayed back on the shore and did not get involved with your actions but you chose to try to take it and run away with it, and since you did not pen it fast enough and it escaped from you, then our member was able to take it back and we were able to pen it.

The comment Odynn made about the GM's being involved was because we had put in a support ticket to see if there was anything they could or would do to help us. We do not have any GM's in our pocket helping us or breaking any game rules to help us. The GM's that replied to our support tickets about that dragon explained what was considered griefing and what was not, and what we could do to protect ourselves and what we could not do.

We are not an " elitist group"' and Odynn is not the leader, we actually have six people who take care of the managing of the group, but all our members have a say in how things are done, and everyone's opinion counts and is taken in to consideration.

Trash talking Odynn and the rest of us in this forum posts does nothing more then show how little you know about our group and the members in it. We are not small minded folks as you put it and looking up to Odynn is not because he is our leader, because he is not, it's because he is our friend, and would do anything for any of us that he could.

I do not know when, why or how this hate Odynn became so popular or the thing to do, but it is unfounded and uncalled for.

Every spawn is free for anyone to catch and pen so good luck to everyone, but we are not going to lose sleep over a unique found by someone other then us, there will be a nother one and a nother one after that

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LordLouis said:

Your lil crew doesn't even make humanoid killings public, like most groups do. What do you get from that? There is nothing extra to be gained making it private. 

Sadly a lot of us do not have amazing systems that allow us to run 12 accounts at once, and 200 people in local causes their systems to crash, so the people who did all the work, searched and found and penned the uniques end up getting nothing for all their efforts, we do not make them public for that reason and that reason only.

If they were one of a kind mobs I could see where you could hold this against us, but they are not, more will spawn and you have every right to go out there and catch them yourself, the same way we have every right to not make them public and be burned at the stake for taking care of the people who take care of us.

Let's count the facts shall we? LourdLouis states that one person from our group, made his female friend cry on her birthday. Knowing the general age of wurm players is around 30-40 years old, this is a statement that a that aged woman was made to cry in an online game. While gaming on her birthday. The "fact" of her birthday is being stated over and over again. And it has nothing to do with the situation. I would say it is a straight out lie even, just to make the whole situation appear more dramatic. See if birthdays had any special meaning in wurm, we would have to disclose our data to the staff, and they would have to make sure it is accurate. At the given situation, any of us can state anything. Single mom? Specific disabilities? Bad childhood? We have them all. This does not make anyone more special than the others. This does not give anyone more rights than the others have. 

Furthermore, because ONE person, who happens to be in our group, SUPPOSEDLY made your friend cry, in a online game, you have taken upon yourself the noble quest of revenge, upon a group of some 50 people... wow.

So was this about defending your friend or? How does the dragon even fit into this? 

You are free to hunt uniques, pen or do whatever, but then making it a part of personal revenge that you dreamed up is griefing. You attacked our whole group, called us names, and did what you could to undermine us, based on... 2 people having a conflict, and one of them was not you even. 

The group is so much more than a hunting party, we help eachother, we do projects together, we coordinate help to new players when possible, but here you are, calling us elitist and a cartel and trying to prove we are generally bad people. 

Do not forget, that you not only have rigts, but also responsibilities to the rights of others. 

In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others, in ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so. 

As this thread has degenerated beyond use, it's been locked.  I suggest you take your personal grievances to PMs.

Pandalet (Assistant Lead Forum Moderator)

• Like 4