Sign in to follow this  
LordLouis

Red Dragon

On 6/15/2018 at 8:39 PM, LordLouis said:

Greetings Wurmians!

Zoranah and I have secured the red dragon here on Deliverance and are inviting all who wish to slay to come along. 

I am aware many people need it for personal goals and others never even get to take part in dragon slayings, so be sure to join us on this rare opportunity!

Loot will be rolled to fighters only. 

auction_timer_E1529179131.gif

0bIchC2.jpg

Just saying, u stated all fighters get loot and after that u change the rules, to the only online ppl, thats sad... Oh well

All fighters get loot? If you want to be on roll you hang about, next time you organise a slaying and try sort out who is fighters who is not from alts and whatever else for 120 people, see how you fair.  You got a slaying you got scale, don't be so ungrateful for the sake of maybe i could won some crap. Thanks for the appreciation, hope the next public dragon slaying goes well for you. 

• Like 8

well i just find when u saying something and do the opposite thing isnt really good, but i couldnt be online irl always goes before. No hard feelings from my side anyways take care ?

Actually it's worded that only fighters will get included in loot rolling... I don't see the issue here.   If you fight, you get a chance, if you didn't and stood afk like an alt, you don't.  Fair to me.

The fact that the event was opened to the community is fantastic.  I got 0.04kg scale, yes it's terrible, but the point was social bonding.  I'm ecstatic I was there, was more fun then when I've gone to smaller more private slayings.  Kudos to the OP for being kind enough to prioritize socialization over money.

Thanks for the awesome event :)

• Like 6

Hello everybody,

Fairly new to the community (playing for like a week). Was happy to tag along with my neighbor Smack and his friend Vixen for this. It was a ton of fun and the epitome of what  I believe an MMO should be. Anyhow I thought I'd share some screenshots of the event and maybe a few from my first journey cross server. Also 

[16:11:36] The young red dragon hits Nilomak deadly hard in the stomach and damages it.

:))

https://imgur.com/a/RflByxT - A few screenshots.

• Like 5

###### like that is why  most killings stay private, why bother with spending all the time searching, penning, orbing, deeding, etc is all a lota cost for nothing. The whole point was to fight the cartels and make a dragon kill available to the wurm playerbase. That fight cost me like many silvers and a day of my life, and i get whiney ###### posts like that. The loot was rolled to whoever i wanted to damn roll it too. End of story. 

2 minutes ago, LordLouis said:

###### like that is why  most killings stay private, why bother with spending all the time searching, penning, orbing, deeding, etc is all a lota cost for nothing. The whole point was to fight the cartels and make a dragon kill available to the wurm playerbase. That fight cost me like many silvers and a day of my life, and i get whiney ###### posts like that. The loot was rolled to whoever i wanted to damn roll it too. End of story. 

Irony here is that quite a few of the players involved in this slaying were the same players that hold private slayings where most people are not invited.   Even having this public should be good enough.  Imo you don't owe anyone an explanation.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, LordLouis said:

You are the weakest link, goodbye. ?

ROFL

Don't worry about the haters. That was an awesome thing you did. I haven't seen that many players on wurm in a long time. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, LordLouis said:

The whole point was to fight the cartels and make a dragon kill available to the wurm playerbase. That fight cost me like many silvers and a day of my life, and i get whiney ###### posts like that. The loot was rolled to whoever i wanted to damn roll it too. End of story. 

Well, the sad point is that you are calling the deliverance unique hunt team a cartel, something we are WAAAAAAAAY far off. First of all if you fit the following requirement :

Spoiler

copy pasted from our discord channel:

1) MUST have 70 fs

2) MUST have 50 skill in the two handed weapon of choice and be used in the fight.

3) MUST have 70ql plate armour or better.

4) MUST be an active member of the Deliverance community, and have been one for at least 3 months.

5) A group member must refer them and be able to vouch for them.

6) Returning players that meet all the above requirements must be active in the community for 3 months, if they have been in the group before 1 month is required. Also it must be the original owner of the account other wise they fall in to the new player category.

you can join us... already 50 players did... so it's not like we are a highly elitist group... even you or starshollow / raldon could have joined instead of deciding to antagonize us, try to steal the first dragon and grief us by the same occasion.

Everyone who search go away with something, using a revised version of the classical GDKP and the costs are covered by it as well... Something that doesn't happens in any of the others "cartels" as you may like to call them.

Yes, it was nice of you to make such fight available to the public, something we also did in the past in some specific case, but if your vision and oblivionreaver's one is to 'take all the uniques from all the servers' to offer them to the community, i honestly believe you are doing it wrong... it's not your call to decide what should go to who in a biased manner... but rather to who live on those servers to organize themselves in an orderly fashion and do it in the same way as we are doing it here.

We offered help and knowledge in the past to anyone who found a unique and wanted to organise it... And that is also something you can do without having to complain about it costing you time and money.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Odynn said:

but if your vision and oblivionreaver's one is to 'take all the uniques from all the servers' to offer them to the community,

I had 0 to do with this unique but okay thanks for the name drop

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Odynn said:

Well, the sad point is that you are calling the deliverance unique hunt team a cartel, something we are WAAAAAAAAY far off. First of all if you fit the following requirement :

Reveal hidden contents

copy pasted from our discord channel:

1) MUST have 70 fs

2) MUST have 50 skill in the two handed weapon of choice and be used in the fight.

3) MUST have 70ql plate armour or better.

4) MUST be an active member of the Deliverance community, and have been one for at least 3 months.

5) A group member must refer them and be able to vouch for them.

6) Returning players that meet all the above requirements must be active in the community for 3 months, if they have been in the group before 1 month is required. Also it must be the original owner of the account other wise they fall in to the new player category.

you can join us... already 50 players did... so it's not like we are a highly elitist group... even you or starshollow / raldon could have joined instead of deciding to antagonize us, try to steal the first dragon and grief us by the same occasion.

Everyone who search go away with something, using a revised version of the classical GDKP and the costs are covered by it as well... Something that doesn't happens in any of the others "cartels" as you may like to call them.

Yes, it was nice of you to make such fight available to the public, something we also did in the past in some specific case, but if your vision and oblivionreaver's one is to 'take all the uniques from all the servers' to offer them to the community, i honestly believe you are doing it wrong... it's not your call to decide what should go to who in a biased manner... but rather to who live on those servers to organize themselves in an orderly fashion and do it in the same way as we are doing it here.

We offered help and knowledge in the past to anyone who found a unique and wanted to organise it... And that is also something you can do without having to complain about it costing you time and money.

First of all , if you fit those same requirements feel free to apply to join our Deliverance hunting team. There is no chance in hell we would join a group with such attitude and behaviour problems we have experienced being on this server. 

In a slightly more sober mood, lets go through what actually happened that night YOU stole the dragon from us shall we. 

Zoranahs birthday , a dragon spawns, we go look for it as a birthday treat and find it. While penning several people show up saying its property of the Deli team so I decide to run with it to pen it. In the mean time Zoranah receives a barrage of disgusting abuse and obscenity from one of her so called friends and neighbour resulting in her being extremely upset. 20 mins into penning you and your group show up saying you have gm support and steal the dragon from me. 

Is that you offering help and knowledge with uniques? Did anyone apologise to Zoranah? No. If you think I will forget that night, ever, you're mistaken. 

My vision is totally to make more unique slayings available to the public, I don't care about the money I care about haters hating after someone goes through a lot of effort making it available for them in the first place. 

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, LordLouis said:

In a slightly more sober mood, lets go through what actually happened that night YOU stole the dragon from us shall we. 

Zoranahs birthday , a dragon spawns, we go look for it as a birthday treat and find it. While penning several people show up saying its property of the Deli team so I decide to run with it to pen it. In the mean time Zoranah receives a barrage of disgusting abuse and obscenity from one of her so called friends and neighbour resulting in her being extremely upset. 20 mins into penning you and your group show up saying you have gm support and steal the dragon from me. 

https://pastebin.com/nEKj4YQa

[20:05:06] <Kochinac> if you live here appy to the group so we can all hunt happily instead of fighting over it

[20:05:26] <Sunstone> ^

[20:05:27] <Kochinac> and making naive girls cry on her birthdays

[20:05:36] <Lordlouis> that was you

[20:05:39] <Lordlouis> ###### sucker

[20:05:46] <Kochinac> that was her

[20:05:55] <Sunstone> No that was you taking our found dragon

[20:06:05] <Raldon> you are the ones doing the fighting about a couple of pixels ,bigger picture guys

You insulted someone else in that chat. We never claimed to have GM support, we did say that we were getting the GMs involved in the griefing matter... As for ME stealing the dragon, it was out again in the open and you were nowhere near it when it found me. Then you and/or your friend yeet decided to grief us...

My vision is totally to make more unique slayings available to the public, I don't care about the money I care about haters hating after someone goes through a lot of effort making it available for them in the first place. 

Here, you are showing extreme bias against people who have done nothing against you on a server where you just came. If it's what you call being sociable... i'd say more being psychopathic or antisocial at best. You also helped Oblivionreaver in his adventures on others servers where the tome, the most valuable item was kept for himself (and maybe you)... not really making things trully available isn't it.

Is that you offering help and knowledge with uniques? Did anyone apologise to Zoranah? No. If you think I will forget that night, ever, you're mistaken. 

As for apologise, we are waiting the same from you, yeet and associates and some of the staff who apparently one sided with you without speaking with us according to the leaked PM in the previous chat... or even dare to say a word in the PM adressed to them on that matter.

Edited by Odynn

29 minutes ago, LordLouis said:

First of all , if you fit those same requirements feel free to apply to join our Deliverance hunting team. There is no chance in hell we would join a group with such attitude and behaviour problems we have experienced being on this server. 

First of all lets go through what happened that night when YOU stole the dragon from us, shall we. Deli hunt team was searching for dragon all night, found it around midnight, i immediatly rushed towards it to help pen it, we had some dificulty with accidental agroo so member who was keeping eye on it lure it and hid in nearby mine, while i was mining cave to pen it (we weren't expecting competition so we were a bit relaxed and that's are only mistake) when you guys show up and started leading it away despite us telling that we found it first. And yeah i was quite furious that night because i wasted all night cuz of my "friend" who knew i was involved in hunting team and she was invited to join by me aswell, instead decided to go against me without even telling me, so i was a little harsh, but far from harrasment as you guys put it, and that's only part maybe that requires apology (but the one from both sides). The fact that you lost dragon after penning has nothing to do with us beside we were able to reclaim it, and the fact that it was her birthday and you failed to impress her by catching dragon for it has nothing to do with that... And also we didn't grief you like you did us back then now when you penned it first this time, treatening with spamming alts, camping local, mining etc

My vision is that dragons are end game content and that it should be earned by participating instead of just showing up, lagging up people and get same benefits as people who found and penned it, and that people from servers should organize for searching it, call it hate or whatever... As for you don't care about money, let me see you rolling tomes as well to anyone who was in local ;)

Edited by kochinac

10 minutes ago, Odynn said:

You also helped Oblivionreaver in his adventures on others servers where the tome, the most valuable item was kept for himself (and maybe you)... not really making things trully available isn't it.

If you've got a problem with me lets hear it, stop being so passive aggressive and name dropping me in a thread about a dragon that 1. I didn't hunt. 2. I didn't pen and 3. I didn't attend.  I don't generally hunt on deli but maybe i'll move there so i can come take your uniques and give you an actual reason to talk this much ######.

• Like 7

@Oblivionnreaverwhat you do on others servers are between you and their citizens, if they hate you for it, it's not my business. If you were not Yeet, the alt who harassed us on Deli, please accept my apologise, if you have no ties with Lordlouis anymore, same thing.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Odynn said:

https://pastebin.com/nEKj4YQa

You insulted someone else in that chat. We never claimed to have GM support, we did say that we were getting the GMs involved in the griefing matter... As for ME stealing the dragon, it was out again in the open and you were nowhere near it when it found me. Then you and/or your friend yeet decided to grief us...

I insulted him because he made Zor cry on her birthday and clearly I was upset about that, all we were doing was trying to have a fun evening together. I could link the pm he was sending her with the obscenities but id really rather not put her through that embarrassment here.

Never claimed to have support? Really..

Spoiler
  1. Logging started 2018-05-09
  2. [18:43:25] <Odynn> Gms are getting involved on that one, you prolly want to stay away mate
  3. [18:43:34] <> oh sounds tasty
  4. [18:43:38] <> whats the rumors
  5. [18:43:50] <Odynn> lordlouis stole the dragon we found
  6. [18:44:17] <> ah, that brings 2 things up
  7. [18:44:20] <> well 3 really
  8. [18:45:10] <> 1, it was a crap  job of securing if it got stolen
  9. [18:45:25] <> 2 at last check stealing dragons wasn't against game rules (must as i destest it)
  10. [18:45:47] <Odynn> it is
  11. [18:46:00] <> i can't see how
  12. [18:47:08] <Odynn> enough case that got the GMs involved
  13. [18:47:18] <> a i see no gm
  14. [18:47:48] <> i do see you making off with dragon
  15. [18:48:05] <Odynn> which apparently break off
  16. [18:48:22] <> all i can say, is that for as long as i've been playing, who dropped the dragon got it
  17. [18:49:41] <> well i'm gonna see what i can find out aobut this all
  18. [18:49:53] <> all i knew was that a dragon needed penning
  19. [18:50:45] <Odynn> we had peeps on it since two hours
  20. [18:50:55] <> that may be, but if it's not deeded, that doesn't make it yours
  21. [18:51:27] <Odynn> doesn't make it right for a guy to steal the prize
  22. [18:51:47] <> lol well sir you might know something about that :)
  23. [18:53:08] <> props for the bluff sir
  24. [18:53:47] <Odynn> no bluffs about that
  25. [18:55:07] <> well i'm not interested in falling foul of gms or stealing dragons
  26. [18:55:32] <> i've always said either play straight wi th dragons or tip your cap and move on *shrug*
  27. [18:55:37] <Odynn> hence why i told you
  28. [18:56:00] <> aye, but when a dragon is running about, it's um, hard to figure you will admit
  29. [18:57:17] <Odynn> when an indy crew come to steal one on deli...
  30. [18:57:39] > goodness that's been done back n forth
  31. [18:57:51] <Odynn> not on deli
  32. [18:58:22] <> i seem to remember searching for hours and then having a unique killed out from under me when i'd told you exactly where it wasn't ?
  33. [18:58:45] <> darn conveneint to kill'em at 2m i agree
  34. [18:58:59] > i don't disagree with deli first policies
  35. [18:59:19] <> but if we're gonna bring up fuzzy old points, 2 can play at that game
  36. [18:59:37] <> maybe it's best to just shake hands and walk away from this evening?
  37. [18:59:52] <> i've sailed off server, i'm not interested in a fight
  38. [19:00:03] <Odynn> well, i have no bad business with you
  39. [19:00:15] <Odynn> i consider you one of my old timers pal
  40. [19:00:23] <> ty :)
  41. [19:00:34] <Odynn> and i'd rather not have you involved in a .storm :P
  42. [19:00:43] <> well most folks would rather not i reckon

32 minutes ago, Odynn said:

Here, you are showing extreme bias against people who have done nothing against you on a server where you just came. If it's what you call being sociable... i'd say more being psychopathic or antisocial at best. You also helped Oblivionreaver in his adventures on others servers where the tome, the most valuable item was kept for himself (and maybe you)... not really making things trully available isn't it.

As for apologise, we are waiting the same from you, yeet and associates and some of the staff who apparently one sided with you without speaking with us according to the leaked PM in the previous chat... or even dare to say a word in the PM adressed to them on that matter.

Hmm i'll take those traits you described me with as compliments. There is no bias, we are glad to have been able to make a dragon public, something that rarely happens these days.

We could keep this up all day but  i actually want to enjoy my day off, not spend it on here talking to some jumped up elitist. 

• Like 1

It was a private chat with @Pingpong, where i warned him that we were getting the GMs involved in it due to the nature of your actions and mostly that it would turn into a drama shitstorm (hey, look where we are right now), GMs did reply to us later, mostly saying that if it was off deed it was free game. You took the dragon that was off deed when we were trying to pen it... the dragon escaped and I found it again, guess it makes us even. The fact pingpong shared that PM with you is just insulting from someone i thought of as a friend... but hey, whatever.

45 minutes ago, LordLouis said:

We could keep this up all day but  i actually want to enjoy my day off, not spend it on here talking to some jumped up elitist.

Technically, i'm more of a communist if you actually have any idea of my thinking, you know, group working together for a common goal... yadda yadda yadda... the idealist one, not the greed motivated one. You sadly are the bored elitist with money to throw to do things your way... so i guess, please do so, enjoy wasting your money and recolt some 'fake internet points' for your actions.

Edited by Odynn

I dont like to be part of drama because Wurm is a game and we are all here to enjoy ourselves on our free time, but i cant let you twist the fact that happened : it was Poison who was the one who found the previous dragon on Deliverance ! He called local players to help pen it. Then you showed up to catch it and lead it away.

There are dragons and uniques spawning all around the servers. The problem is not the sharring its obvious there are personnal matters involved.

So please keep it in mind : It is a game ! And please stop trying to feed hate.

I wish you all a good day and a good game, peace !

4 hours ago, Odynn said:

GMs did reply to us later, mostly saying that if it was off deed it was free game.

And oddly even after that the word "steal" is being thrown around. Guess one wrong person can always find a friend, prolly more fun to beat that drum with some company too.  This wasn't the place or time to air it out, so moviiiing along.

Not counting the rival hunting party, all of the comments we got were VERY positive and to end it on a good note-Thank you all for the patience and consideration (twas our first event afterall)  thanks everyone that showed up,participated and had fun with us ! ?

• Like 5

I have a deed on deli, take this as my application to your super exclusive uppity group. ;)

• Like 4

Born on Deli, 5 deeds on deli across 3yrs, I did not qualify for this super elite group either despite living on a friends deed at that time.  Those in the magic club found it great, those not, found it rather unwelcoming  Someone  had a fall from grace

due to this stubborness and militant running of deli.  I'm all too happy to see these things availed to the public when finder is that generous.  I once found a forest giant, deeded, and actively trapping, before even stating intent, i had same thing happen to me on another server told this is the server's unique, and was pulled away from me  This sense of entitlement i've not ever understood.  Oblivionreaver and Lord Louis are to be commended for their skill in tracking, finding, trapping uniques as well as the amount of time they choose to share them with all of us.  There is money out of their pocket few think about as they enjoy the spoils as well.  The dragon drama always surrounds motivations of all this could me mine and you can't have.  What makes wurm a fun game beyond the mechanics is the sense of community..what you hear over and over again how helpful, sharing, giving it is over other games.  Lets keep this aspect alive and well, as many of you have,  by showing thanks and appreciation when someone avails an opportunity we'd not otherwise have..even if you didn't get everything you wanted.  I never knew that type of childhood, so it's helped in my expectations in gaming as well.  I'd like to see this across many other servers esp the few out there with closed slaying policies

• Like 8