Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 14/JUN/18

PatchNotes.png

• New: Added current titles for occultist and meditation levels on the /titles menu and fixed an issue to have them show/hide immediately upon sending.
  • New: Ability to switch dirt to sand and sand to dirt without having to drop the sand/dirt to turn one tile.
    • To convert a tile simply activate a full unit (20kg) of the material you want and right click a tile of the opposing material and select ‘switch tile’.
    • This will only turn tiles between dirt (not grass, not packed) and sand.
    • It consumes a whole unit (20kg) per tile.
    • It does not give any skill whatsoever.
    • It's classed under the terraform permission on deeds.
  • New: You can now remove deleted players from your ignore list by issuing the /ignore command to see if you have unknown? on your list then issuing /ignore again to verify they have been removed.
  • Change:  Updated the Lord of War achievement description to better indicate the quantity of items needed for the achievement.

• Bugfix: Spear tips and weapons heads (blades) will now also transfer rarity, runes and enchants to their completed item.
  • Bugfix: Creature cage will no longer change ownership when another person on the permissions list loads it into a vehicle.
  • Bugfix: Artifacts can no longer spawn in a  HoTA Zone.
  • Bugfix: Fixed more text and spelling errors.
  • Bugfix: Fixed an issue where wine barrels would overflow when you attempted to seal them while having max carry weight in your inventory even when the barrel was in a rack or on the ground.
  • Bugfix: Liquids with a metal type can no longer be smelted.
  • Bugfix: Enchanted turrets will no longer decay on deed on pve servers.
  • Bugfix: Fixed the blank personal goal window and goal not completing when a server transfer was involved.
  • Bugfix: Those who completed their goals but they did not register because of the epic/freedom transfer bug will receive the winning of the game stuff upon login.
  • Bugfix: Changed achievement text for digging up brilliant gem to refer to it being dug up not mined.
  • Bugfix: Fix for some champion mission creatures being tiny.
  • Bugfix: Fix for not being able to drag your archaeology journal back into your inventory from another container.
  • Bugfix: Fix for archaeological reports  with deed names which contain apostrophes.
  • Bugfix: The Troll King will not drown his followers if he leads them to water.
  • Bugfix: Paper/papyrus/reports inside books and archaeological journals will now cost 1i each (similar to the almanac).
  • Bugfix: Anchors can now properly be made from all metal types.
  • Client Bugfix: Items won’t hide under terrain in certain places.

The post Patch Notes 14/JUN/18 appeared first on Wurm Online.

• Like 1

Bugfix: Artifacts can no longer spawn in a  HoTA Zone.

A better fix would have been to revert the knee-jerk GM change that created this problem to begin with.  Imagine if you could just dig them up there again, terraforming in a game based on terraforming, hmm what a novel idea.   All because some players were too lazy to catapult a 1 by 1 building and chose to complain to a sympathetic GM.  

Edited by madnezz
  • Like 2

Thanks the updates and fixes, and your continued efforts to improve Wurm. ? I will be looking forward to clearing some 'unknowns' from my ignore list for sure.

I don't actually understand why anchors can now be made from all metals. Sort of making lead less useful right? But maybe is for the best. idk. I will sort of miss the newbie search for local lead for an anchor for their new 10.0001 rowboat.

• Like 1

Thanks. i'll consider this a birthday gift

Bugfix: Enchanted turrets will no longer decay on deed on pve servers.

Just a side note on the artifact change: This will not affect artifacts currently in the world, only when they go into the ground the next time around. So if you find an artifact on the HoTA zone that went into ground before this change, you will need to put in a ticket, if you confirm it is indeed there, as you will be unable to dig it up in that zone.

Bugfix: Spear tips and weapons heads (blades) will now also transfer rarity, runes and enchants to their completed item.

I like this, but it also hurts because I had a rare iron spear tip that was lost due to the bug. I don't suppose there's anyway to prove that?

New: Ability to switch dirt to sand and sand to dirt without having to drop the sand/dirt to turn one tile.

Minor note on this. it's a very very minor function.

• It can only turn tiles between dirt (not grass, not packed) and sand.

It's basically a cosmetic thing. You find it by having a dirt/sand active and right clicking the offending tile. Look for "switch tile".

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jberg said:

New: Ability to switch dirt to sand and sand to dirt without having to drop the sand/dirt to turn one tile.

It's basically a cosmetic thing. You find it by having a dirt/sand active and right clicking the offending tile. Look for "switch tile".

Another great QoL improvement. Thanks for listening! :) 

2 hours ago, madnezz said:

A better fix would have been to revert the knee-jerk GM change that created this problem to begin with

GMs can't change the game like that, only devs can...   Though I agree being unable to dig on hota is weird to disallow after it already being terraformed while allowing to drop dirt/sand

32 minutes ago, Jberg said:

nice

any thoughts to making it easier to pick trellis? last night picked my grape ones and its so hard to select the proper ones for picking when there can be up to 4 on a tile border (2 per side) as sometimes a mouse over shows the one behind

4 hours ago, DevBlog said:

• New: Added current titles for occultist and meditation levels on the /titles menu and fixed an issue to have them show/hide immediately upon sending.
  • Bugfix: Enchanted turrets will no longer decay on deed on pve servers.
  • Client Bugfix: Items won’t hide under terrain in certain places.

The post Patch Notes 14/JUN/18 appeared first on Wurm Online.

Thanks a lot, especially for the above ones - for the first two one it was a real fast response as well!

I'm also unsure about the anchors, some of the items would be preferred kept their special metal types (like don't allow tin dity statuettes please :P )

4 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

any thoughts to making it easier to pick trellis? last night picked my grape ones and its so hard to select the proper ones for picking when there can be up to 4 on a tile border (2 per side) as sometimes a mouse over shows the one behind

While we are thinking about trellis, any chance of getting the pick_sprout keybind to pick sprouts from a trellis?

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this