Sign in to follow this  
Wiluss

Container for Felled Trees

Container that can storage 100x Felled Trees. We can sort them by QL and weight. Something that enable chop trees inside or make mast or keel section (the logs, scraps, crafted items can drop on ground). It can also lower/stop decay.

Edited by Wiluss

I would really like a "Felled Tree Rack" if anything, or at least something called a "lumber store" for all large wood related goods from logs to masts.

Edited by FranktheTank
  • Like 1

An empty wagon can't hold 100 felled trees, but it can hold 60+, and works reasonably well.

At any rate, +1 to more lumberyard gear. :)

Yes i also use wagon. But when i want to chop up i put trees on ground (usualy gateher more than 200x at once). It sometimes hard to place 100x at one tile and even harder to chop up without geting clear area message.

Storage place for mast and rigs is also a good idea....

Edited by Wiluss

13 minutes ago, Wiluss said:

Yes i also use wagon. But when i want to chop up i put trees on ground (usualy gateher more than 200x at once). It sometimes hard to place 100x at one tile and even harder to chop up without geting clear area message.

Surely it's easier to chop them in the wagon, and then sort the logs from the pile that grows on the ground?

i dont like to mix action gather -chop- gather- chop i prefer  gather -chop "_" and wagon canot hold enough trees :(

i just want a trailer to haul 100 trees

quad_axle.jpg

Edited by JakeRivers

Why not just chop them out of the wagon?  You can queue your max actions by clicking the stack, chop_up, and the logs will fall to the ground at your feet.  

It is definitely easier than chopping 7 logs after each tree falls.

• Like 1

That why i want container to chop more than 60 trees at once :P and storage ... sometimes i just want to collect trees without having to chop them ...

Honestly, just take the Supply Depot Model, rename it to "Wood Yard" or "Wood Storage" and release in game.

The problem with a container for "felled trees" (not "falled" :) is that if it would be like crates they would all be combined quality. We don't even have bins that sort QL by 10's like WU (which we should have). I would rather just see Wagons upgraded to hold 100 felled trees since it is much better to chop them into logs with your queue by just hitting the top of the stack once, which then chops your queue limit that then fall onto the ground.

True though, if you want to store a lot of them for some extended time then making maybe 10 of these "Tree Crates" would do the job for various QL's. Also, I think Trash Bins (Heaps) will hold 100 felled trees, so there is some precedence for this amount to be contained.

=Ayes=

28 minutes ago, Ayes said:

I would rather just see Wagons upgraded to hold 100 felled trees since it is much better to chop them into logs with your queue by just hitting the top of the stack once, which then chops your queue limit that then fall onto the ground.

I like the idea of wagons holding 100 felled trees. Any know if the silver rune of Mag helps with this now? (Maybe 67 trees instead of 61, or whatever the current limit is?)

By the way, with chopping, you can select all 60+ felled trees in a wagon once, and then hit the chop keybind over the expanded list to fill your queue as needed. -Very- easy way to chop them all, especially when bouncing back and forth between toons (hitting the top of the list is a much smaller space for the mouse).

I'm fine with 53-61~ felled trees in un/runed wagon.. as when I grind wc I fill 3-4 wagons park them next to each other and get my woodcutter party started..

ps. prepare crates..

BSBs still suck compared to crates for log storage

We have BSB racks  We have crate racks.. We have a rack concept in place.  Adjust the art work for Log rack and call it good.  Can use the exact same build materials as the other racks.. Love it +10,000

I was thinking we alredy have a ships transporters. Its kinda look like cart for trees why we cant just modify it a little ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wiluss said:

I was thinking we alredy have a ships transporters. Its kinda look like cart for trees why we cant just modify it a little ?

Thats what I like, a new specialty wagon, cause more wagons the better!

2 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

Thats what I like, a new specialty wagon, cause more wagons the better!

And make it with kingdom emblem :P

On 6/17/2018 at 5:26 AM, Finnn said:

I'm fine with 53-61~ felled trees in un/runed wagon.. as when I grind wc I fill 3-4 wagons park them next to each other and get my woodcutter party started..

ps. prepare crates..

BSBs still suck compared to crates for log storage

We want to move big loads though;

2F60748400000578-3360407-image-a-116_145

• Like 1