Sign in to follow this  
Naiani

Tamed deer

I have a deer that was tamed by a friend to heal and move it (was diseased). I logged in today, and saw her blue outline, and assumed the tame was gone. I tried to tame her, but kept getting the message "The adolescent deer ignores your attempts". My husband came and checked, the outline was green for him. My friend came on line, and untamed, I was then able to tame the deer. Not sure why I couldn't see that she was tamed.

If the pet is set to ''stay online'' it has a blue outline iirc, and the owner of the tame is logged off.

Edited by Mrslady

If I recall, one way to spot a currently tamed creature is to examine it and see if any of these "loyalty" descriptions exist: Upset, Nervous, Submissive, Calm, Tame,, Loyal, Trusting, Extremely Loyal. 

It's been a while but I think they will show for you even if it is not your own tame.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

I did examine, no message about loyalty, and not sure myself if that shows up for the person who didn't tame. Also, update from my husband:  My friend didn't tame it, my husband did, and he was online at the same time, still didn't see a green outline.

Edited by Naiani
update

Outlines don’t change once determined unless you leave the area (unload) then return to (reload) the animal. This is especially obvious for Fo/Paa priests when they drop below 30 favor and all the blue animals decide you are tasty. 

Edited by Kelody