Sign in to follow this  
CIRAY

Scale of Libila

So currently the Scale of Libila untames your pet when you drop it on the ground or in a container such as a cart. However, it is also bugged in that it untames your pet when you equip/unequip it. This has been the case for quite some time now and it is extremely annoying because it prevents you from switching to a 2h or a bow without your pet untaming. I suggest we get this fixed so it only untames when dropped, rather than every time it goes from your inventory to your body and vice versa. 

And for those of you who will say this is an intended feature, the following message is given when you pick up the Scale of Libila, which proves it is only meant to untame pets when dropped out of your inventory: [01:31:52] Also, when you drop the Scale of Libila, any pet you have will become enraged and lose its loyalty.

I'll also note that the Crown of Might and Charm of Fo are affected by this issue, since they too have the ability to untame pets when dropped/equipped/unequipped, though this is not so much an issue with the Charm of Fo as it is not usually equipped. 

• Like 3

This is why I never used it on Epic, it's terrible if you aren't a priest with passive aggro bonus since archery is a necessity

I logged this as a bug 2 years ago, maybe it'll get fixed eventually

Well I mean, can't expect something to change immediately when it doesn't get a lot of attention to begin with.