Sign in to follow this  
Tomatoes

[Not a bug] cant place plates, satchels, or sm chest on Small Square Table

several people(including me) have been unable to place plates on a small square table. satchels and small chests are affected as well, however i was able to put a goblin skull and snowball lantern on one.

Edit: I figured id start a list of all items that wont go on a small square table that is empty of all other objects, this way the devs can look at the first post instead of having to scroll the whole thread. ill be checking once a day approx and any new items that other people find and post here about I'll add to the master list on this post. also items in this list can be placed on at least a large dining table.

Master List of items that cannot be Placed on an empty small square table

============================================================

plates

small chest

satchel

backpack

Saddle, with saddle bags

Edited by Tomatoes
add to list

This is because the internal size of the items being placed are larger than the item they're being placed on. 

Similar to tying to put a larger item into a smaller container (which is literally what this is, codewise)

the size of the model is separate to the code size of the item. 

• Like 1

should we keep the list as a refrence for items unplaceable on a sm sq table? or does that need to go in the wiki?

why would a plate be too big to put on a table, perhaps some sizes need to be rethought?

seriously, what is the point of setting a table if you can't use a plate

• Like 2

Problems putting plates on a round marble table too.  Also issues with cutlery on it as well