UCLG Marketplace

New Today:

Rare Larder (unfinished) ➜ 10 Silvers

Rare Weapons Rack (unfinished) ➜ 5 Silvers

Rare Forge (unfinished) x3 ➜ 6 Silvers each

Rare Large Barrel (unfinished) ➜ 3.5 Silvers

Giant Walnut Charge ➜ 1 Gold

Sales Since Launch: 24

Thank you very much to anyone who purchased from us and helped our alliance to continue by doing so.

Edited by AJBlack
  • Like 2

Fantastic Black Shadow Demon Veil ➜ 10 Gold

On 6/10/2018 at 2:29 AM, Ostentatio said:

What in god's name is a Black Shadow Demon Veil?

On 6/10/2018 at 4:21 PM, Yldrania said:

Big secret of Libila, that is! 

No but really. $1000 deserves a definition surely.

• Like 1

I'd say it's probably fantastic shadow mask, but I might be wrong.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steveleeb said:

No but really. $1000 deserves a definition surely.

It's a mask called "Fantastic Black Shadow Demon Veil" at 99QL. Its looks are equal to that of a shadow mask, but its name is not. It also glows orange as it is fantastic. The creator is Demonqueen. Alas, it is a demon mask from Demonqueen with a name that will never be seen in Wurm again.

• Like 2

I think for someone asking 10g for something with this many questions we could see a pic along with the description from the item.  Also, 1 of 7? Rare Mask of Rebirth - Legacy Item (1/7 in the game) ➜ 50 Silvers   Not sure where that figure came from since they were also given out in the latest event.  Mine isn't rare but I do have the item and bones certainly aren't rare.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Pashka said:

I think for someone asking 10g for something with this many questions we could see a pic along with the description from the item.  Also, 1 of 7? Rare Mask of Rebirth - Legacy Item (1/7 in the game) ➜ 50 Silvers   Not sure where that figure came from since they were also given out in the latest event.  Mine isn't rare but I do have the item and bones certainly aren't rare.

This is a legacy item. Only 7 original rares were given out at the summer event with a Retrograde signature. Those were given to the first 7 who completed the Xanadu Labyrinth. This is one of them. It is 99QL and had rarity from the beginning. 

Edited by AJBlack
  • Like 2

A pic showing the description of the other item?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pashka said:

A pic showing the description of the other item?

if anyone is interested in it, they can certainly receive any image they want, but I don't think it's necessary for the moment, as what it is has been explained. the description, I believe, is equal to that of a shadow mask. 

• Like 2

Sales In June: 32

Sales Since Launch: 32

Thank you very much to anyone who purchased from us and helped our alliance to continue by doing so.

• Like 2

Can you cod the small anvil 45 ql coc 50 for 20 copper to Kieranight, if you still have it? TY :)

• Like 2

We have reworked our entire TOOLS section after several tools seem to have gone missing and could not be found after they were requested by buyers. To avoid this, we will start putting a label behind some tools that may have unusual locations or are carried by someone. Please do not mind the labels.

New Today:

Carving Knife, iron 8QL (CoC86) ➜ 60 Copper

Carving Knife, iron 28QL (CoC89) ➜ 90 Copper

Scissors, iron 67QL (CoC68) ➜ 40 Copper

Scissors, iron 88QL (WoA92) ➜ 2.2 Silvers

Fine Fishing Rod, pinewood 18QL (CoC97) ➜ 2 Silvers

Hammer, iron 4QL (CoC95) ➜ 1.8 Silvers

Pickaxe, steel 5QL (CoC96) ➜ 2 Silvers

Metal Brush, iron 3QL (CoC92) ➜ 1.4 Silvers

Shovel, iron 1QL (CoC98) ➜ 2.5 Silvers

Grooming Brush, oakenwood 86QL (CoC98) ➜ 3.3 Silvers

Small Anvil, iron 67QL (CoC98) ➜ 2.8 Silvers

Rake, iron 90QL (WoA99) ➜ 3.75 Silvers

Awl, iron 90QL (WoA83) ➜ 1.6 Silvers

Leather Knife, iron 90QL (WoA84) ➜ 1.6 Silvers

Scissors, iron 90QL (WoA90) ➜ 2 Silvers

File, iron 90QL (WoA98) ➜ 3.5 Silvers

On 6/29/2018 at 9:27 AM, AJBlack said:

This is a legacy item. Only 7 original rares were given out at the summer event with a Retrograde signature. Those were given to the first 7 who completed the Xanadu Labyrinth. This is one of them. It is 99QL and had rarity from the beginning. 

It would be great if the staff could maintain a Wiki page detailing these unique gifts. 

Couldn't hurt for this to be documented and transparent for the entire player-base. 

I'd love to see my Supreme Diamond Spoon on the list somewhere. :)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Trake said:

It would be great if the staff could maintain a Wiki page detailing these unique gifts. 

Couldn't hurt for this to be documented and transparent for the entire player-base. 

I'd love to see my Supreme Diamond Spoon on the list somewhere. :)

Make a post in the wiki / wurmpedia section. I’m sure an editor or assistant would be happy to get a page like that going. That info would have to come from players though, as everything on the wiki 

On 6/9/2018 at 2:18 AM, AJBlack said:

Knife, silver 72QL (WoA83) ➜ 2.5 Silvers

This one would be perfect for all the veggies that still have to be cut in order to regain favor. For now I'm kinda broke so I'll try to enchant my own.

Very nice list tho.

Recommend this person! great person to deal with and great prices, and prompt delivery!

Edited by Elwood2
  • Like 2

New Today:

Animal Crates ➜ 25 Copper each

Rare Animal Crate (unfinished, can be finished on request) ➜ 10 Silvers

Sales Since Launch: 39

• Like 1

New Today:

RESTOCKED: Max 60QL ➜ In Stock: 17000 ➜ 1.5 Silvers per 1000

We have started selling horses! The first 4 were pre-ordered, but we will be updating the horses section from now on.

RESERVED 4-SPEED Easttear - Grey - Female - It has fleeter movement than normal. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. ➜ 40 Copper

RESERVED 4-SPEED Kissnanook - White - Female - It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. It has a certain spark in its eyes.  40 Copper

RESERVED 5-SPEED Alexcoffee - Black - Male - It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. ➜ 60 Copper

RESERVED 5-SPEED Sweetpot - Black - Female - It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles.  ➜ 60 Copper

Sales Since Launch: 43

Edited by AJBlack
  • Like 1

I'll take all the Yule Goats mailed to "Chakron", thanks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chakron said:

I'll take all the Yule Goats mailed to "Chakron", thanks.

[10:29:20] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thank you very much! 

New Today:

Butchering Knife, iron 68QL (WoA71) ➜ 40 Copper
Scythe, iron 77QL (WoA81) ➜ 1.1 Silvers
Axe, iron 50QL (N58, FB73) ➜ 40 Copper
Brown Bear Helm, leather 70QL ➜ 50 Copper

Sales Since Launch: 50 --- THANK YOU FOR 50 SALES!

• Like 1

After being in the hospital for way too long, I am back now and bulk orders are running again. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused by being away, but illness is unfortunately not a choice. Orders will be returning to their regular speed now when it comes to bulk we do not have in stock. We will, however, be trying to keep a stock of everything in order to avoid any delays.

• Like 3

New Today:

HORSES

Sorted by amount of speed traits, then by color. Color in alphabetical order.

Tearbilly - Grey - Male - It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It has very strong leg muscles. It looks unusually strong and healthy. It has a certain spark in its eyes.  ➜ 30 Copper

4-SPEED Goldenbrisk - Black - Male - It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. It looks unusually strong and healthy.  ➜ 40 Copper

4-SPEED Walkingyasin - Black- Male - It will fight fiercely. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles.    ➜ 40 Copper

4-SPEED Callkaden - Grey - Male - It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It has very strong leg muscles. It has a certain spark in its eyes.   ➜ 40 Copper

RESERVED 5-SPEED Kisspot - White - Male - It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles.  ➜ 60 Copper

Butchering Knife, iron 68QL (WoA71) ➜ 40 Copper
Scythe, iron 77QL (WoA81) ➜ 1.1 Silvers
Axe, iron 50QL (N58, FB73) ➜ 40 Copper
Brown Bear Helm, leather 70QL ➜ 50 Copper

Sales Since Launch: 54

• Like 1

Bump! Filling orders, taking orders, making stuff. Let me know if you need something!

New Today:

Supreme Kiln (unfinished) ➜ 30 Silvers

Small Sailing Boat ➜ In Stock: 6 ➜ 2 Silvers

Jollywing - Jetblack - Female -- It has fleeter movement than normal. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. It looks unusually strong and healthy. It has a certain spark in its eyes. ➜ 40 Copper

4-SPEED Goldenbrisk - Black - Male - It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. It looks unusually strong and healthy.  ➜ 40 Copper

4-SPEED Walkingyasin - Black- Male - It will fight fiercely. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles.    ➜ 40 Copper

4-SPEED Callkaden - Grey - Male - It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It has very strong leg muscles. It has a certain spark in its eyes.   ➜ 40 Copper

4-SPEED Emillightning - Jetblack - Male -- It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It has very strong leg muscles. It has a certain spark in its eyes. ➜ 50 Copper

5-SPEED Kalilraid - Black - Male - It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. ➜ 60 Copper

Horse Shoe, iron 90QL (WoA74) ➜ 1.1 Silvers

Horse Shoe, iron 90QL (WoA75) ➜ 1.2 Silvers

Horse Shoe, iron 90QL (WoA76) ➜ 1.3 Silvers

Horse Shoe, iron 90QL (WoA79) ➜ 1.5 Silvers

Horse Shoe, iron 90QL (WoA79) ➜ 1.5 Silvers

Horse Shoe, iron 90QL (WoA80) ➜ 1.6 Silvers

Horse Shoe, iron 90QL (WoA81) ➜ 1.6 Silvers

Horse Shoe, iron 90QL (WoA81) ➜ 1.6 Silvers

Horse Shoe, iron 90QL (WoA84) ➜ 1.6 Silvers

Horse Shoe, iron 90QL (WoA87) ➜ 1.7 Silvers

Horse Shoe, iron 90QL (WoA90) ➜ 2 Silvers

Horse Shoe, iron 90QL (WoA98) ➜ 3.5 Silvers

Sales Since Launch: 60

New Today:

Sadflash - Brown - Female - It is a tough bugger. It has a strong body. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. It has a certain spark in its eyes. ➜ 30 Copper

Tearbilly - Grey - Male - It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It has very strong leg muscles. It looks unusually strong and healthy. It has a certain spark in its eyes.  ➜ 30 Copper

Jollywing - Jetblack - Female -- It has fleeter movement than normal. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. It looks unusually strong and healthy. It has a certain spark in its eyes. ➜ 40 Copper

4-SPEED Emillightning - Jetblack - Male -- It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It has very strong leg muscles. It has a certain spark in its eyes. ➜ 50 Copper

4-SPEED Lightningstark - White- Female - It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. It has keen senses. ➜ 50 Copper

5-SPEED Kalilraid - Black - Male - It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. ➜ 60 Copper

5-SPEED Southrock - Grey - Male - It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. ➜ 50 Copper

5-SPEED Heartwest - Grey - Male - It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. ➜ 50 Copper

RESERVED 5-SPEED Kisspot - White - Male - It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles.  ➜ 60 Copper

Supreme Epic Portal (unfinished) ➜ 18 Silvers

Sales Since Launch: 63

Edited by AJBlack