Sign in to follow this  
Lolabelle

Hedge Growth

I would love a mod that can stop hedges growing at a certain height.   I would like camelia hedges to not grow past low.  I know there are lavender plantation but those are not really hedge looking.  Want them for a formal garden look. Thanks

• Like 2

On 6/8/2018 at 4:36 PM, Lolabelle said:

I would love a mod that can stop hedges growing at a certain height.   I would like camelia hedges to not grow past low.  I know there are lavender plantation but those are not really hedge looking.  Want them for a formal garden look. Thanks

While you wait, did you know that you can just do what they do in RL, and keep pruning the hedges to keep them at the growth stage that you like?  I know it's not what you are asking for, but it may help in the meantime.

I'd like this too. Pruning is such a pain when they all keep popping up at different times every other day.

I do prune, but on part of my deed there are prob like 100 hedges.  I would like to play the game.  I already have a real life job.  I see people log in sometimes and it takes over an hour to get their "chores" done.   Just thought might be something others would like too, Could even be a spell that could be cast, like reverse wild growth,