Sign in to follow this  
Agememnon

Drop > Place

Up until this patch, I could drop > Place and turn an item.  I had GLSL disabled in compatibility.  Now since the patch, I can no longer do so unless I enable GLSL, which caused my FPS to bomb horridly, and crash constantly.  GLSL disabling was recommended for the FPS issue in the past, what is there left now?

1 hour ago, Agememnon said:

Up until this patch, I could drop > Place and turn an item.  I had GLSL disabled in compatibility.  Now since the patch, I can no longer do so unless I enable GLSL, which caused my FPS to bomb horridly, and crash constantly.  GLSL disabling was recommended for the FPS issue in the past, what is there left now?

can't enable glsl, only set as core to work

Placing does need GLSL, if you post your console.log when crashes happen we can possibly fix those and/or recommend some changes to settings to help improve your fps :)

On 6/8/2018 at 5:58 PM, Saroman said:

No the problem is before this latest patch I could Drop > Place just fine with GLSL DISABLED, but now since the newest update I cant. 

The issue comes back to rear its ugly head when I enable GLSL, I get low FPS.  So the overall problem is that something was changed to move drop > place under the realm of GLSL where it wasnt before, because I was doing it just fine with GLSL off.  Why change it if it wasnt broken in the place. 

All Im saying it it DID NOT before.