Sign in to follow this  
Kasumi

[Fixed] Goal not showing as complete

I have the 'mine a 90+ql gemstone' goal but when I check my achievement window I've completed this goal already (but it says incomplete under my goals) 

4gg5ACw.png

Do I have to complete it again for some reason or is this not the actual achievement to get for this goal?

Errr, I think so yes, with the re-roll, don't think I had it previously

If it re-rolled past actions won't count you will need to perform it after you have the goal, you need to find another unfortunately.

Check your logs vs the completion time, there are two Brilliant achievements, one for mining and one for digging.  The digging one is copy/paste and still says "mined" so yours might be digging.  I logged it as a bug long ago, but don't think it was ever fixed.

template = createAchievement(299, "Brilliant!", false, 1, (byte)4, "You've mined a brilliant gem", false, generatedTemplates, "Mine a 90+ ql gemstone");

template = createAchievement(364, "Brilliant!", false, 1, (byte)4, "You've mined a brilliant gem", false, generatedTemplates, "Dug up a 90+ ql gemstone");

6 minutes ago, Darklords said:

If it re-rolled past actions won't count you will need to perform it after you have the goal, you need to find another unfortunately.

Goal=achievement, so achievement done means goal automatically done.  This has occurred for every goal reset that happened so far, and happened still with this update

My apology MrGary is correct, it does check on login for goals completed before.  I fixed the text issue it was very likely as he said the dug up achievement not the mining one.

• Like 1

Ok, so it might be the 'dig up 90ql gem' one actually

Will hang on for the wording to be fixed so I'll know which one to do - thanks for looking into this! ^_^