Enki

Wurmiversary 2018

Here's more information on the one I found: 

[22:56:37] Within this ring of stones may the fate of kings and heroes be decided. Ql: 99.0, Dam: 0.0.

67801498ff2e3365f485640e01b4a810.png

Location on Chaos map:

LK2sbhB.png

2 minutes ago, CIRAY said:

[22:56:37] Within this ring of stones may the fate of kings and heroes be decided. Ql: 99.0, Dam: 0.0.

Location on Chaos map:

LK2sbhB.png

Yaah, like 5 years ago I found some around the JK lands. Used to be you could dual for kingship I believe.

7 minutes ago, BrandonSF said:

Yaah, like 5 years ago I found some around the JK lands. Used to be you could dual for kingship I believe.

Here's an updated screenshot:

sWyQCiV.png

The white rectangle north of The Shroud is the HoTS duelling ring. The white box with the dot in the center, south of The Shroud, is the misplaced duelling ring (Sigil?) marker I found. 

It's entirely possible this has nothing to do with the Wurmiversary, but I'm hopeful its another clue to solving this puzzle. 

I started mapping the movement of the moons; seems like Enki comes on and screams Eclipse everytime there is one on... So I think the crossing path of 2 moons at that time is where we would find some clues...

59 minutes ago, Allenkey said:

I started mapping the movement of the moons

Maybe you should try to contact Gaffer who did quite a lot of investigation and research on the movement of Wurm's celestial bodies! For example:

Yep, I've shared that with a few people. We know exactly when Seris and Valrei eclipse. What we can do with that information...remains to be seen :)

Are the "Sigils" on Chaos red? That could confirm that they're a completely different, related things. The dueling rings have white models.

8 hours ago, Chakron said:

Yep, I've shared that with a few people. We know exactly when Seris and Valrei eclipse. What we can do with that information...remains to be seen :)

Are the "Sigils" on Chaos red? That could confirm that they're a completely different, related things. The dueling rings have white models.

There's a screenshot in the post below of what the only one i've found on Chaos looks like.

On 10/3/2018 at 11:10 PM, CIRAY said:

Location on Chaos map:

LK2sbhB.png

Those 2 dueling ring boundary markers are 8 years old so it was probably from when I was marking off the original HoTS dueling area before moving it north of The Shroud.  I have removed the errant boundary markers.  It's not impossible there are more in that area,  but they are just remnants and not related to The Knights of Seris.