Sign in to follow this  
Tilda

PC: Conditioned Unicorns

Just a price check for right now, the animal crates are so new but would like to see some discussion on what sort of prices should be used for buying/selling conditioned unicorns (champs, greenish, sly, raging etc).  I used to collect them but currently have only found regular ones (and one champ) on Pristine, so am thinking of making use of the new cage system to buy if other servers have them more than we do. If you actually have some you want to sell, feel free to post that info on here. I'd also assume from my own point of view they must not be venerable because of the risk of death in a server crossing, and being cared for doesn't matter since they lose that on crossing. Thoughts please :)

No idea on a PC but I've got a male Venerable Fierce on Xanadu.

Um surprised no one else has ideas on what sorta prices we should be looking at. I have the memory of a goldfish about what folks used to charge for them, but then on Pristine they did use to be more available in the wild too. Vannin I'd ask about a trade for your Fierce but with ven (and I'm currently out of caring slots too) it is risky to consider crossing servers anyway.

Bump for some discussion and ideas?

I breed for free, in exchange I just ask you to keep a lookout for any named GM spawns, traitors or new mission champs (I have hell hounds, hell scorps, tortoises and lava fiends, as well as all the naturally spawning champs, but I still need everything else) and let me know where if you see one :) Or any unusual/unique animals, really. I have champion, hardened, raging, slow and scared unicorns, as well as normal 5 speed unicorns. Which conditions are you looking for? Male or female?

I'm on Pristine Attenia, and over time would like to add some of all of them, at the moment I only have normal ones and a Champ female. Breeding seems a bit broken at the moment so probably wouldn't hurt to look for a partner for her that just might increase the chances of her giving birth to champions. What server are you on? I don't yet have a big enough ship or animal cages to consider picking any up myself, would you be able to deliver? If not I might be able to find a friend who could help me with that just depends where you are etc. Happy to let you know of special animals I may see on Pristine (I'm a homebody who sticks to my server). Pm me if you want to maybe discuss making some trades :)