Retrograde

Titles Titles Titles!

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Roccandil said:

A few more titles for skills not in the original list:

 

Taunting:

Skills not in the original list already have titles which is why they're not listed, taunting does have titles 

Annoying Repulsive Loathsome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although I have no witty suggestions for the title names specifically, I would like to suggest combination titles. In other words, if you manage to attain two similar or related titles, you then gain a subsequent title that represents the combination of the two. For example, someone with a title in carpentry and fine carpentry might well be given a title representing these two together. Someone who is a master of shipbuilding and fishing might then be deserving of a combo title then referring to their overall greatness in all things water. A carpenter and a blacksmith title combine to make a "Builder" or "Craftsman". You get the point :)

 

Thanks guys and here's looking forward to some new, cool titles!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Skills not in the original list already have titles which is why they're not listed, taunting does have titles 

Annoying Repulsive Loathsome

 

Gotcha. Pretty sure Blade smithing and Weapon head smithing don't have titles, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2018 at 8:52 AM, MordosKull said:

Although I have no witty suggestions for the title names specifically, I would like to suggest combination titles. In other words, if you manage to attain two similar or related titles, you then gain a subsequent title that represents the combination of the two. For example, someone with a title in carpentry and fine carpentry might well be given a title representing these two together. Someone who is a master of shipbuilding and fishing might then be deserving of a combo title then referring to their overall greatness in all things water. A carpenter and a blacksmith title combine to make a "Builder" or "Craftsman". You get the point :)

 

Thanks guys and here's looking forward to some new, cool titles!

 

I agree, and recommended a simpler version of it here:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I've got is this:

90 Sickle = "Lawnmower"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Oluffus said:

Hammer 90 should be Thor 

 

Thor already exists for 90 Hammers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weaponless fighting:  Fisticuffs | Southpaw | Golden Gloves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2018 at 12:47 AM, Slickshot said:

Weaponless fighting:  Fisticuffs | Southpaw | Golden Gloves

 

Fisticuffs | Southpaw | Battlepaw

 

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2018 at 9:59 AM, Jberg said:

 

Fisticuffs | Southpaw | Battlepaw

 

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Might as well have Battlebots in the game now.  Dammit Jberg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to suggest "Agricultured" for 90 Farming. I know it already has a title but I was never that impressed with "Master Farmer".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hit 100 shovels back at 31 March 2016 so if I was first then I would like this level title to be "Ace of Spades".

Logging started 2016-03-31

[20:18:44] Shovel increased by 0,000008 to 100,000000

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 12:33 PM, Mawej said:

I hit 100 shovels back at 31 March 2016 so if I was first then I would like this level title to be "Ace of Spades".


Logging started 2016-03-31

[20:18:44] Shovel increased by 0,000008 to 100,000000

 

 

What happened to the mountain by noizheads on exo? Its gone man, just gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now