Sign in to follow this  
Governor

[Released] Governor Server Mods ==Newest Mod== Altars Mod

Hello Governor,

Thank you for the Copy/Paste Mod. Would it be within scope for an extra feature whereby only certain aspects of an item are copied?

It would be particularly useful if say the flags within Manage Restrictions could be copied/pasted. This would speed up a GM setting flags for walls/fences/etc in neutral/spawn zones.

On 2/8/2020 at 3:10 PM, Adambean said:

Hello Governor,

Thank you for the Copy/Paste Mod. Would it be within scope for an extra feature whereby only certain aspects of an item are copied?

It would be particularly useful if say the flags within Manage Restrictions could be copied/pasted. This would speed up a GM setting flags for walls/fences/etc in neutral/spawn zones.

Possibly in the future. I am extremely busy with real life for a while now so it may be a while more. Anyone is free to add on to any of my mods if they feel like.

For the GM Commands, does the player have to be online when they are performed for them to work?

How do you disable the Basilisks in the Dragon Rider mod?
Setting their Max Spawn to 0 didn't seem to do anything...

id like to custom make a kingdom is that possible?

On 3/19/2020 at 12:35 AM, Zera said:

For the GM Commands, does the player have to be online when they are performed for them to work?

Yes

On 3/22/2020 at 6:13 AM, Zera said:

How do you disable the Basilisks in the Dragon Rider mod?
Setting their Max Spawn to 0 didn't seem to do anything...

The toggle configs were not added
add these lines into the properties file to be able to toggle the Basilisks

Spoiler
Black_Basilisk_Enabled = false
Blue_Basilisk_Enabled = false
Green_Basilisk_Enabled = false
Red_Basilisk_Enabled = false
Spectral_Basilisk_Enabled = false
White_Basilisk_Enabled = false

On 5/8/2020 at 10:19 PM, Smwoodburn said:

id like to custom make a kingdom is that possible?

Not with my mods

Edited by Governor

@Governor Bounty on Burn - any chance you could make it so it also works from 1 tile away?  Often we have to be right on top of the corpse to burn it, which is a bit difficult when in a cart. 1 tile away would be very handy.

New Mod

Altars Mod

A mod aimed at making new and different kinds of altars and other religious things. Some items were created by @Angie, others were downloaded from free sites. 

At release, the mod contains 2 altars and a temple. The temple is not a new item, rather a new model that we added. The windows in the temple may or may not look good depending on your graphics settings. The altars can be blessed and used just like any other altars. Server owners can set the limit on the amount that can fit inside of altars using the properties file settings.

Temple

Before:

Spoiler

None.png

After:

Spoiler

unknown.png

Altars that were added:

Huge Marble Altar

Spoiler

Screenshot_123.png

Sacrificial Altar

Spoiler

Screenshot_124.png

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/Altars/releases/latest

Edited by Governor

I've got a question about the guard towers in the Kingdom Items.  I am using a map viewer that is compatible with that mod if I have the tower IDs and I was wondering what they were so I can add them into the map viewers config file so they show up on my map.

Each server can generate different ids on mods, you'll have to look in your database to get the id's for your server.

Open sqlite/wurmitems.db in a SQLite3-editor, then open the ITEMS table and filter out items with the name "guard towers", a SQL query would be something like select distinct NAME,TEMPLATEID from ITEMS where NAME like '%guard tower%'; .

I use this easy and free browser.....https://sqlitebrowser.org/

4 hours ago, evilkilem said:

Each server can generate different ids on mods, you'll have to look in your database to get the id's for your server.

Open sqlite/wurmitems.db in a SQLite3-editor, then open the ITEMS table and filter out items with the name "guard towers", a SQL query would be something like select distinct NAME,TEMPLATEID from ITEMS where NAME like '%guard tower%'; .

I use this easy and free browser.....https://sqlitebrowser.org/

Thanks, I was beginning to think that after I asked (PS I already have an SQL editor) so I checked the items db and got the id for the only tower that I have used, the JK one and  added it to the list, then redid my map and those towers that I had placed showed up on the map.  So thank you for verify my hunch, I guessed on the other two towers as this is for my single player game and I haven't built an of the other two yet.

using GMTOOL in game will also tell you template ID, the bit in brackets.

Item Template ebony wand (176)

Item Template mallet (63)

you can also try the modsupport.db and IDS table.

Edited by Cuddles

I have a request of this mod 

Templar Replacer

• Replaces spirit templar and tower guard models with whatever you like.
  • Set the speed, combat rating, etc of both tower guards and spirit templars.

is there any possible way of adding a menu option with a dropdown list that is attached to either the item created when you create your deed (or an alternate item) that allows players to set what their individual templars will look like?  I know this is set in the config, but suppose my players don't want their spirit templars to look like wolves like I do and they'd rather them be unicorns or hell horses or hell hounds (well you get the idea) or even the default.  I'd not allow them to customize the damage etc. that they do (well maybe the type, slash/pierce/bite etc) and maybe the size starting at 50% then going up to a max of 200%.  Also why did you make the defaults for tower guards be 50% of their normal size?  It took me a while to figure out what had caused all my tower guards to get micronized, but I eventually went through all my mods and noticed you had defaulted tower guards to a size of 50%.

On 9/28/2020 at 6:25 PM, Cuddles said:

using GMTOOL in game will also tell you template ID, the bit in brackets.

Item Template ebony wand (176)

Item Template mallet (63)

you can also try the modsupport.db and IDS table.

Thanks I did eventually find the IDs for them in the items.db

1 hour ago, Greystar said:

is there any possible way of adding a menu option with a dropdown list that is attached to either the item created when you create your deed (or an alternate item) that allows players to set what their individual templars will look like?  I know this is set in the config, but suppose my players don't want their spirit templars to look like wolves like I do and they'd rather them be unicorns or hell horses or hell hounds (well you get the idea) or even the default. 

The players could do that client side for themselves.

As for a server mod, not really, server designates the model for each creature, so every spirit templar on the server will look the same. tower guards however use different models for different kingdoms but they are in fact different creatures and not just a generic 'tower guard' that happens to look differently in different kingdoms.

@GovernorThe actionDistance on Bounty on Burn doesn't seem to be working.  We have it set to 4, but still have to be on the same tile as the corpse to be able to burn it. The rest of the mod settings seem to be working as expected.

Edited by Batta

30 minutes ago, Cuddles said:

not sure how it is set up bit in code 4 distance is 1 tile.

The properties file says it's 1 to 1, so 2 = 2 tiles.

Hello

I tried the Temple/Altar mod. All is working fine, but the huge marble altar i cant find with the wand to create it.

Orakel

Edit: got it, its called "altar huge"

Edited by Eject

I like the Templar Replacer mod, but is there a way to make the spirit templars solid instead of clear?

Not sure if it's been posted, but the tent for the Dragon Kingdom is missing

@GovernorWould it be possible to add a second feature to this, so that players get a small bounty for bashing tree trunks, too?  Or is that too different from burning corpses to work with the Bounty on Burn mod?