Sign in to follow this  
Governor

[Released] Governor Server Mods ==Newest Mod== Altars Mod

@Governor Is it possible to add ship sails to the Kingdom Items mod?  That would be really cool.  ?

On 12/15/2018 at 7:29 PM, evilkilem said:

Request for Bounty on burn,  is it possible to extend the reach of the mod, on a cart even so close as to lose it under cart we get the "your too far a way for that" error, and have to dismount and stand on top of the body.   Thanks for all your hard work.

This would be awesome, the most players are hunting on carts.

Eject

@Governor GM Commands - There are times it would be really handy to be able to refresh JUST the players in local, not the whole server. For example, if some are participating in an event while others sit it out.  Any chance of adding something like a #fillup local  (or #massrefresh local) command?   It would also be handy to have a way to fill the sleep of more than one player at a time -- again, the whole server, or just those in local.  What do you think?

Edited by Batta

I dont have much time for modding right now, but i will add those options when I can.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2018 at 9:12 PM, Governor said:

#goto <deed|player>

I have a LAN server named Ozma, with a player also named Ozma.  When I type #goto ozma, I port to myself.  Is there a way to make it so I port to my deed with the same name instead?

On the old Friya #goto mod, for example:

If there is a deed called Friya and also a player with the same name, distinguish the two by doing #goto deed Friya or #goto player Friya

Would you be able to add this for your version of the mod, too?

10 hours ago, Batta said:

I have a LAN server named Ozma, with a player also named Ozma.  When I type #goto ozma, I port to myself.  Is there a way to make it so I port to my deed with the same name instead?

On the old Friya #goto mod, for example:

Would you be able to add this for your version of the mod, too?

I can add it in next time I update the mod

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Governor said:

I can add it in next time I update the mod

Thanks again. ?

• Like 1

On the Copy & Paste, items aren't carrying over their Enchants. Food items that are copied no longer give nutrition bars even if the original did. And locked items copy as without locks, but perhaps that was intended.

Hello and thank you for your contributions to the Wurm community.  We are running the Kingdom Items mod on our server and have noticed that the banner graphics have changed in the update to 1.9.1.6  The regular banner is now completely white, and the tall banner has changed to some blue and green graphic.  Is there some setting we can change to fix this?

Thank you,

Emmagrace and Vrystoria

The crusaders graphics will no longer be available due to certain people claiming copyright infringement. 

TemplarReplacer is giving ServerEntry class is frozen error.

I had the templars I wanted but they made a change so that my database edit no longer changes freedom models lol oh well, was gonna use your replacer its nice work, just pointing out a buggy no rushy.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Xyp said:

TemplarReplacer is giving ServerEntry class is frozen error.

Thanks for letting me know. I will be taking a look at all my mods this weekend and should have them ready soon after.

the gm commands are not working on my server .. are they updated to work with the new version?

1 hour ago, Alystara said:

the gm commands are not working on my server .. are they updated to work with the new version?

They are working fine on our server.

yes gm commands seem to be working fine, check your logs for errors? Maybe use Friya's debugger also there may be a conflict somewhere with another mod.

been looking at how you did the dragon mounts for inspiration, noticed something I thought I might mention, seems to be a copy/paste error in your source.

in your config.java

Constants.BlueDrakeSpawnTree = Boolean.valueOf(properties.getProperty("Blue_Drake_Spawn_Tree", String.valueOf(Constants.DrakeEggLayer)));

from that point on every single 1 looks at Constants.DrakeEggLayer instead of the constant it should be checking.

which is weird it doesn't error when looking for something other than boolean, like an int.

Constants.GhostDrakeSizeX =  Integer.valueOf(properties.getProperty("Spectral_Drake_SizeX", String.valueOf(Constants.DrakeEggLayer)));

Just thought you might like to know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuddles said:

been looking at how you did the dragon mounts for inspiration, noticed something I thought I might mention, seems to be a copy/paste error in your source.

in your config.java

Constants.BlueDrakeSpawnTree = Boolean.valueOf(properties.getProperty("Blue_Drake_Spawn_Tree", String.valueOf(Constants.DrakeEggLayer)));

from that point on every single 1 looks at Constants.DrakeEggLayer instead of the constant it should be checking.

which is weird it doesn't error when looking for something other than boolean, like an int.

Constants.GhostDrakeSizeX =  Integer.valueOf(properties.getProperty("Spectral_Drake_SizeX", String.valueOf(Constants.DrakeEggLayer)));

Just thought you might like to know.

Thank you. I will fix it when i can.

Master @Governorhere i am lol

Is it possible for you, to expand the gm menu at "copy items mod" to 1,5,10,20 copies?

That would be very helpfull, if you need a lot of copies instead of just can do it one by one ;)

Thanks in advance

Eject

Edited by Eject

3 minutes ago, Eject said:

Is it possible for you, to expand the gm menu at "copy items mod" to 1,5,10,20 copies?

That would be very helpfull, if you need a lot of copies and just can do it one by one ;)

That would be SO helpful.  Also, right now it will copy a max of 10 items at a time, but could it copy an entire stack, no matter how many?  Or at least up to 100 items at a time?  

We also notice that some copied items are not the same as their originals.  For example, a copied meal no longer gives any CCFP, and copied prepared ingredient (for example, chocolate icing) no longer works in a recipe that needs chocolate icing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Darkness1990 said:

@GovernorHey could you please update Drakemountsmod I cant seem to get it working.

It crashes our server, too.

On 6/24/2019 at 6:40 AM, Darkness1990 said:

@GovernorHey could you please update Drakemountsmod I cant seem to get it working.

I see that I didn't upload my changes yet from a while ago. It has a fix for that issue that I forgot about. The version on GitHub now will disable the drakes completely if toggled off for spawning. I will upload the fixed version either today or tomorrow.

17 hours ago, Batta said:

It crashes our server, too.

Please provide a log if you have a crash that is directly related to any of these mods.

7 hours ago, Governor said:

Please provide a log if you have a crash that is directly related to any of these mods.

Yah, I don't know if it does or doesn't directly relate.  Just that I can't start my server when I have Drakemount mod, and if I disable it I can.

But no need to fix anything if it's just me.  I maybe misunderstood and thought someone else was saying the same thing, so I wanted to confirm.  

Edited by Batta

49 minutes ago, Batta said:

Yah, I don't know if it does or doesn't directly relate.  Just that I can't start my server when I have Drakemount mod, and if I disable it I can.

But no need to fix anything if it's just me.  I maybe misunderstood and thought someone else was saying the same thing, so I wanted to confirm.  

If it happens to you from one of the mods I created, then it most likely would happen to others at some point. It is up to you if you would like to post the log file for when you attempt to start it with the mod enabled. I can see what is going on and possibly fix it