Sign in to follow this  
Governor

[Released] Governor Server Mods ==Newest Mod== Altars Mod

Let me know if you would like to see anything added to any of these mods, I will see what I can do. If you enjoy using a mod, let me know with a comment 💭 or a like 👍. That helps us modders to know that our work is appreciated and inspires us to make more mods.

=============================================================================================================================================

Templar Replacer

• Replaces spirit templar and tower guard models with whatever you like.
  • Set the speed, combat rating, etc of both tower guards and spirit templars.

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/TemplarReplacer/releases/latest

=============================================================================================================================================

Location Command

• Find your coordinates on the map at any time by typing /location in the chat

Example - [22:24:24] Your coordinates on the server are 1174, 1040, above ground = true

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/LocationCommandMod/releases/latest

Server Time Command

• Get the time of the server in an event message
  • Type /stime or /servertime
  • Message color can be configured in the properties file

Example - [22:16:34] Current Server Date and Time Is: Sun Jun 17 22:16:34 EDT 2018

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/ServerTimeCommand/releases/latest

Dragon Rider

• Allows breedable, rideable, tameable Drakes and Basilisks to be enabled in Wurm.
  • Many settings can be customized to fit your needs.
  • Detailed instructions on the configuration settings can be found in the properties file.

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/DragonRider/releases/latest

Kingdom Items

• Enables the creation of PMK wagons, banners, and flags not normally able to be crafted.

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/AddKingdomItemsMod/releases/latest

Tabards

• A mod that allows the creation of PMK kingdom tabards to be worn by players
  • Prerequisites - Server Pack mod for BOTH client and server

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/TabardMod/releases/latest

Mission Items

• Adds items to the mission ruler list including rift items and coins

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/AddMissionItems/releases/latest

GM Commands
Adds commands for GM's to be more productive.

Commands include:

#addaff

• Add an affinity to a player. Note - Skill name must be capitalized.

#addsleep

• Fill sleep bonus of chosen player.

#coffers

• Show current coffer value.

#fillup

• Fill a players food, water, health, CCFP, and nutrition bars.

#goto <deed|player>

• Teleport yourself to any player or village (choose either a deed or a player).

#massrefresh

• Fill food, water, health, CCFP, and nutrition bars of all current players.

#moveplayer

• Summon player to you.

#sendhome

• Send a player to their home deed.

#resettraders

• Reset items (not coin) on all traders.

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/GM-Commands/releases/latest

Halloween
Halloween creatures are now roaming the lands!

• They have a chance for random loot including Strange Bones, Pumpkin Shoulder Pads, and a Troll Mask.
  • These special creatures also have a chance to drop some delicious candies.
  • Toggle loot drops for monsters and undead for candy loot drops.
  • Most options are configurable from the properties file.
  • Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/GM-Commands/releases/latest

Bounty-on-Burn
This is my spin on the bounty on bury mod. Let me know if anything should be added/removed or changed a bit. Hope you enjoy it.

• Burn corpses for cash or karma!
  • Option to burn the body and items inside, or just the body. Can be toggled in the properties file. (requested feature)
  • Use any item that is on fire (aka "lit") or a steel and flint, to burn the corpses of slain creatures and players.
  • Activate your lit item or steel and flint, must be in your inventory(not in your backpack), right-click the corpse and choose burn body.
  • Configurable to set 2 different fire graphics, amount of coin gained, amount of karma gained, the action time, the ability to burn corpses in forges/ovens/etc, and the message the player receives on burning.
  • Dragon and unique corpses cannot be burned.
  • Corpses cannot be burned in a vehicle.
  • Must have loot permissions to burn corpses.

Example GIF
Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/Bounty-on-Burn/releases/latest

Copy/Paste Mod
Copy items with ease as a GM!

• Use the Copy & Paste action to make an exact copy of an item either from your inventory, or the ground. After choosing the item to copy, you will be able to manipulate and place it where you like without a timer.
  • The Duplicate action will allow the same copy action, but it will put the item inside your inventory instead of activating the Place feature. You can configure the mod to allow the placement of items onto the ground instead of your inventory. If placing items on the ground is enabled, you can also configure the minimum weight the item must be before placing it on the ground, or else it will go directly into your inventory.
  • These copy actions will make an exact duplicate of an item. It will copy the item restrictions, enchants, blessings, custom name, creator, color, and much more!
  • You can choose to copy 5, 10, 20, 50, or 100 items at a time. Pasting items must be done one at a time.
  • With the properties file, you can configure some things in this mod.
  • Unfortunately, you cannot copy items inside of a container, locks on a container, inscriptions, or food CCFP/Affinity... yet.

Hints

1. Select multiple items in your inventory and choose Duplicate to make copies of all of those items at once (provided you have the mind logic to queue the actions).
  2. Select an item on a surface (tables and such) and choose Copy & Paste to create a copy of the item ready to be placed on the same surface.
  3. If you want to cancel your Copy & Paste action, right click while placing the item.
  4. You can copy items from your tool belt slots.

Some examples videos below. These videos were taken in alpha stage so some minor changes may have been made.

Duplicate Action

Copy & Paste Action

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/CopyPaste/releases/latest

Guard Assist

Call guards in any chat tab. No more accidentally calling guards in Global chat and looking silly.

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/GuardAssist/releases/latest

Altars Mod

A mod aimed at making new and different kinds of altars and other religious things. Some items were created by @Angie, others were downloaded from free sites. 

At release, the mod contains 2 altars and a temple. The temple is not a new item, rather a new model that we added. The windows in the temple may or may not look good depending on your graphics settings. The altars can be blessed and used just like any other altars. Server owners can set the limit on the amount that can fit inside of altars using the properties file settings.

Temple

Before:

Spoiler

None.png

After:

Spoiler

unknown.png

Altars that were added:

Huge Marble Altar

Spoiler

Screenshot_123.png

Sacrificial Altar

Spoiler

Screenshot_124.png

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/Altars/releases/latest

Edited by Governor
  • Like 4

Reserved

Edited by Governor

On 6/8/2018 at 6:12 AM, Governor said:

Kingdom Items

• Enables the creation of PMK wagons, banners, and flags not normally able to be crafted. Also adds a new vehicle Magic Carpet

THe magic carpet dont works as it should, It throws us off after few meters..

Is it possible to make something so that we can use the mission ruler on a non-Epic server? This is our first non-Epic and it's disappointing to be unable to make custom missions anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elsa said:

THe magic carpet dont works as it should, It throws us off after few meters..

I am working on a new version to hopefully fix the carpet kicking players off.

1 hour ago, Batta said:

Is it possible to make something so that we can use the mission ruler on a non-Epic server? This is our first non-Epic and it's disappointing to be unable to make custom missions anymore.

I do not have a non epic server either. I will look into making it possible to use it on a non epic server.

• Like 2

On 6/19/2018 at 10:01 PM, Batta said:

It should work, if it doesn't try doing this:

8 hours ago, bdew said:

It should work, if it doesn't try doing this:

This seems to be advising unchecking the "Use current" box when setting up a mission on an Adventure server ...or did I miss something? We have a non-Epic Creative server. I'm able to set up missions using the ruler, exactly as I did on our previous Epic server. The only difference is that they don't work. For example, if choosing Examine on a statue is supposed to give a bacon, instead it yields nothing at all.

Edited by Batta

2 hours ago, Batta said:

This seems to be advising unchecking the "Use current" box when setting up a mission on an Adventure server ...or did I miss something? We have a non-Epic Creative server. I'm able to set up missions using the ruler, exactly as I did on our previous Epic server. The only difference is that they don't work. For example, if choosing Examine on a statue is supposed to give a bacon, instead it yields nothing at all.

read the actual post i linked to, not the topic. it explains how to fix your database for the missions to work.

• Like 1

Although I see in the properties file that the AddMissionItems is supposed to include a pelt, I'm unable to find "pelt" anywhere on the list.  Are we certain it was added?  If so, can anyone find it and let me know what it's near on the list?  Thanks.

On 6/24/2018 at 12:42 AM, Batta said:

Although I see in the properties file that the AddMissionItems is supposed to include a pelt, I'm unable to find "pelt" anywhere on the list.  Are we certain it was added?  If so, can anyone find it and let me know what it's near on the list?  Thanks.

I must have missed your post. I will add the pelt in the next release. Anything else that should be added please let me know.

New Mod Added

GM Commands

Adds commands for GM's to be more productive.

Commands include:

#addaff

• Add an affinity to a player. Note - Skill name must be capitalized.

#addsleep

• Fill sleep bonus of chosen player.

#coffers

• Show current coffer value.

#fillup

• Fill a players food, water, health, CCFP, and nutrition bars.

#goto <deed|player>

• Teleport yourself to any player or village (choose either a deed or a player).

#massrefresh

• Fill food, water, health, CCFP, and nutrition bars of all current players.

#moveplayer

• Summon player to you.

#sendhome

• Send a player to their home deed.

#resettraders

• Reset items (not coin) on all traders.

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/GM-Commands/releases/latest

Edited by Governor
  • Like 2

@Governor I love these new GM commands. I had the previous #goto mod already (says it was made by Friya), so I had to delete that one before this mod worked for me. Like that one, this #goto requires quotation marks if the deed is more than one word long (example:  #goto "Spawn Island").

It is very cool to have the mass refresh, and the ability to heal players from a distance (#fillup).

Thanks for another awesome mod!

• Like 1

@Governor Would you consider adding coordinates to the #goto ability?  The other #goto mod allows you to type coordinates, not just players or deeds.  For example:  #goto 500 500.  This has come in handy many times, but I'd still prefer to use your mod because the other one can't be set for use by non-GMs.  (I've discovered that by setting the GM power to 0, I can give any of these commands to my non-GM players.)

On another note, what does the "CmdGmCommandsPower" line do, since each of the commands is configurable individually to player power?

2 hours ago, Batta said:

Would you consider adding coordinates to the #goto ability?

I will look into it

2 hours ago, Batta said:

what does the "CmdGmCommandsPower" line do

That sets the GM power level to use the command to let players see the list of commands

Edited by Governor

2 hours ago, Batta said:

@Governor Would you consider adding coordinates to the #goto ability?  The other #goto mod allows you to type coordinates, not just players or deeds.  For example:  #goto 500 500.  

#goto 500,500 should do that already, if I read the code correctly 

Edited by Oluffus
  • Like 2

On 8/15/2018 at 6:07 PM, Governor said:
On 6/23/2018 at 9:42 PM, Batta said:

I must have missed your post. I will add the pelt in the next release. Anything else that should be added please let me know.

Just checking whether this happened and maybe I missed it?  Or is it still in the works?

4 hours ago, Governor said:

It will be out soon. Busy summer, so things get forgotten ?

Great, thanks.  Any chance it could add rare coins, or other rare items?  

Mod Updated - Mission Items

• Added better logging.
  • Added pelts to the mission item list.

Properties file needs Updated since changes were made to it.
Either replace the file as a whole, or change the line

classname=com.requiem.wurm.mods.allinone.AddMissionItems
to
classname=org.jubaroo.mods.addmissionitems.Initiator

Edited by Governor
  • Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:34 PM, Batta said:

Great, thanks.  Any chance it could add rare coins, or other rare items?  

Unfortunately, I cannot add rare items at this time.

On 9/3/2018 at 4:43 PM, Governor said:

Mod Updated - Mission Items

• Added better logging.
  • Added pelts to the mission item list.

to
classname=org.jubaroo.mods.addmissionitems

This new version causes my server to be unable to start. I'm on a hosted server, so not sure how to show you the logs. But when I delete the mod, the server starts properly again. 

18 hours ago, Batta said:

This new version causes my server to be unable to start. I'm on a hosted server, so not sure how to show you the logs. But when I delete the mod, the server starts properly again. 

to
classname=org.jubaroo.mods.addmissionitems.Initiator

That will cause a server crash if not changed since last version.

Edited by Governor

2 hours ago, Governor said:

to
classname=org.jubaroo.mods.addmissionitems

That will cause a server crash if not changed since last version.

Yes, I did that. I deleted all files from the old AddMissionItems version, including properties file. Then I uploaded the new version fresh.  But my server crashes until I delete the new AddMissionItems version.