Sign in to follow this  
Governor

[Released] Governor Server Mods ==Newest Mod== Altars Mod

28 minutes ago, Batta said:

Thank you, this works.  

No problem, sorry about that. I must have gotten the properties file mixed with a test version

• Like 1

For the Tabard mod, if a client connects that doesn't have the mod also on their client will they just see a Freedom Isle tabard and be unable to craft the other kingdoms? I've got a few players who don't use mods as personal preference so I don't want there to be any bugs for them.
Thanks!

@DragonsGateWUThey will be able to craft all of the tabards, but, they will see them as normal tabards if they do not use the client server pack mod. No issues will occur on clients or servers.

Edited by Governor
  • Like 1

Thanks Governor for the response! One more question, I am noticing the Drake Mounts config in the download is slightly different from the one in your example file. Specifically this segment:
Download

Spoiler

####################  Drake Options  #############################
#toggle each Drake on or off. They will not spawn in the world if set to false. You can set them all to false to be able to only GM spawn them for special events
Black_Drake_Enabled             = true
Blue_Drake_Enabled                 = true
Green_Drake_Enabled             = true
Red_Drake_Enabled                 = true
# !WARNING! Spectral Drakes CAN go through walls and buildings with the setting of 22 in Spectral_Drake_Creature_Types
Spectral_Drake_Enabled             = true
White_Drake_Enabled             = true
#Toggle the ability for Drakes to lay eggs. They cannot be bred with this setting true
Toggle_Egg_Layers                = false

Example

Spoiler

####################  Drake Options  #############################
#toggle each Drake on or off. They will be disabled completely and will not show up in a GM summon list
# !WARNING! Spectral Drakes CAN go through walls and buildings with the setting of 22 in Spectral_Drake_Creature_Types
Black_Drake_Enabled             = true
Blue_Drake_Enabled                 = true
Green_Drake_Enabled             = true
Red_Drake_Enabled                 = true
Spectral_Drake_Enabled             = true
White_Drake_Enabled             = true
#Toggle the ability for Drakes to lay eggs. They cannot be bred with this setting true
Toggle_Egg_Layers                = false

One states that setting them false will allow gm spawning, the other states that it will not. I have had the mod in my server for a while with the downloaded config and all drakes set to false but never got an option for them in the list to spawn. I was wondering if the example config is actually the right one to use or if it has changed.

What I am wanting is to only spawn the drake mounts by GM ebony wand (or if there is a command I missed for spawning them let me know) and for them to not spawn in the world. I'd like them to be unique event rewards/etc. if I can.

Just added AddKingdomItems, but we're still not seeing them in the list of craftables.  Did I maybe do something wrong in my config?

Spoiler

classname                = org.requiem.mods.kingdomitems.AddKingdomItems
classpath                = AddKingdomItems.jar
sharedClassLoader        = false

# Enable or disable the following features (true = enabled, false = disabled).
wagons             = true
flags            = true
towers            = true
tents           = true
pavilions       = true
banners         = true
magicCarpets    = true

#=========================================
#============ WAGONS =====================

# Maximum speed they will go.
wagonMaxSpeed = 1.2F

# How deep they will go into the water.
wagonMaxDepth = -10.00F

# How steep of a hill they can climb.
wagonMaxHeightDiff = 1.00F

# How difficult it is to craft.
wagonDifficulty = 70.0F

# The minimum skill needed to craft it.
wagonMinSkill = 40.0D

# How many tiles away you can load objects in and out.
wagonMaxAllowedLoadDistance = 6

# Minimum skill needed to command.
wagonSkillNeeded = 21.0F

# How heavy the wagon is in grams (240000g = 240Kg/529.109Lbs)
wagonWeightGrams = 240000

#============ MAGIC CARPETS ==============

# Maximum speed they will go.
carpetMaxSpeed = 2.0F

# How deep they will go into the water.
carpetMaxDepth = -50.00F

# How steep of a hill they can climb.
carpetMaxHeightDiff = 1.00F

# How difficult it is to craft.
carpetDifficulty = 80.0F

# The minimum skill needed to craft it.
carpetMinSkill = 40.0D

# Minimum skill needed to command.
carpetSkillNeeded = 21.0F

# How heavy the magic carpet is in grams (4000g = 4Kg/8.81849Lbs)
carpetWeightGrams = 4000

#================ DEBUG ==================

debug = false

I wasn't sure how to do the ones with an F after them. On the Move mod, we used -50.0 for carts to be able to go as deep as -500.  But maybe it's different with the F there, and could that maybe be what's making these not show up?  I'm guessing wildly. Any help would be appreciated.

@BattaI will look into it.

@ElsaPlease provide a full log if you have any issues.

Edited by Governor

Clients are having issues launching after putting the Tabard Mod in, I tried it and am also unable to launch my game with it in. Is there a separate download for a client version?

Client Log:

Spoiler

[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: ModLoader version v0.8.1-ac9f838
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Game version 1.8.0.3
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\action.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\archeogroup.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\cavevision.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\compass.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\connectionfix\connectionfix.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/connectionfix.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\connectionfix.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\disabletreecollision.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\improvedimprove.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\livemap\livemap.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/livemap.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\livemap.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\serverpacks\serverpacks.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/serverpacks.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\serverpacks.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\sortmod.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\TabardMod.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\timelock.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\toolbelt.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\tooltips.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\wurm-thirdperson.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\wurmesp.properties
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\action\action.jar]
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\archeogroup\archeogroup.jar]
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\cavevision\cavevision.jar]
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\compass\compass.jar]
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\connectionfix\connectionfix.jar]
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\disabletreecollision\DisableTreeCollision.jar]
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\improvedimprove\improvedimprove.jar]
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\livemap\livemap.jar]
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\serverpacks\serverpacks.jar]
[06:08:36 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\TabardMod\TabardMod.jar]
[06:08:36 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.clientlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: org/gotti/wurmunlimited/modloader/interfaces/WurmServerMod

Edited by DragonsGateWU

@DragonsGateWUTabard mod is a server mod. It requires the server pack mod (client mod that you already have installed) to get the tabards to display. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Governor said:

@DragonsGateWUTabard mod is a server mod. It requires the server pack mod (client mod that you already have installed) to get the tabards to display. 

Oh okay, thanks. That's really obvious now that you mention it like that lol! 

Did you see my question above about Drake Mounts configs?

Drake mount settings to toggle on/off will only toggle the natural spawning of them, not GM spawning.

• Like 1

Halloween

Halloween creatures are now roaming the lands! They have a chance for random loot including Strange Bones, Pumpkin Shoulder Pads, and a Troll Mask. These special creatures also have a chance to drop some delicious candies! Go out and find some ghoulish fun this Halloween. Toggle loot drops for monsters and undead for candy loot drops. Most options are configurable from the properties file. Happy Halloween!

Downloadhttps://github.com/Jubaroo/Halloween/releases/latest

• Like 2

On 10/8/2018 at 7:45 PM, Governor said:

Halloween

Halloween creatures are now roaming the lands! They have a chance for random loot including Strange Bones, Pumpkin Shoulder Pads, and a Troll Mask. These special creatures also have a chance to drop some delicious candies! Go out and find some ghoulish fun this Halloween. Toggle loot drops for monsters and undead for candy loot drops. Most options are configurable from the properties file. Happy Halloween!

Downloadhttps://github.com/Jubaroo/Halloween/releases/latest

The creatures are great!  The only ones we've seen are ones the GM summoned. Will they spawn on their own?

They spawn on grass and dirt. They are set to be 0.001% of your total creature population. If you are not sure, you can always use #showcreaturelist command

Edited by Governor
Edited to correct wrong #command
  • Like 1

My Hallowenn creatures are simple human npc´s

Have i missed anythink?

Eject

Sounds like an issue with serverpack mod or httpserver mod. Post a client log and I will take a look. 

Edited by Governor

@Governor In AddKingdomItems v1.7 we no longer have the ability to toggle or configure flying carpets. I'm still able to craft one with an ebony wand (haven't tried with a non-GM yet), but also they don't seem to do anything. Have magic carpets been partially removed, or something like that?  If not, then please add back a config for them, plus maybe instructions how to use them?  Thanks    What we want ideally is for only GMs to be able to make them, so they can be used as prizes or mission rewards.

Edited by Batta

The carpets were partially removed since they do not work correctly. When I make them work right, I will add them back. I thought I added that in the notes but it would seem that I missed that part, my apologies. 

• Like 1

@Governor  I'm having trouble with the Templar Replacer mod. I replaced my templars with Libila ghosts, scaled down to human size, and the tower guards with human-sized Magranons. However, they are getting absolutely clobbered by even easier mobs.   I tried increasing the combat rating of the guards to 50, templars to 70, but still they are being killed fairly easily by a single troll.  What is the correct CR intended for vanilla guards & templars?

My little Magranons' hits seem very light, as if they're not using weapons at all. Are we supposed to be equipping them with weapons, or as tower guards do they automatically have them? I could use your help with this, please.

EDIT:  Also, templarNaturalArmor and templarSize both say "# Size of the templar in percentage".  If templarNaturalArmor is set to 1.0f, it doesn't seem to change the size at all.  

Spoiler

A98E956176D260E4BEE36C4A1FBE363D36C822EE

Edited by Batta

On 10/23/2018 at 9:04 PM, Governor said:

I will check it out asap

@Governor For your info, the mini-Magranons are 4% of normal size. It takes a troll 3 hits to kill each one, even with others fighting the troll at the same time. 

We've had to disable the mod while we await a fix, but I'm holding off on opening the server to the public until we have it back. It's an awesome mod.

Edited by Batta

Mod Update

Templar Replacer Mod v1.1

• More info added to the properties file
  • More stats to configure in the properties file
  • More logging info added for server owners.
  • Mod will give warnings in the log when you have a setting that is incorrect and provide information on what to do or it will change the value to the maximum setting automatically.  Option to turn off all logging if desired.
  • FUTURE PLANS - Guard corpse models will be made to be the same as a fog spider(grey ash-like pile) to be a universal fit for whatever model is chosen when it is alive

Example of log if setting are incorrect

Spoiler

========================================= Templar Replacer Mod Settings ================================================
Templar Replacer Mod Debugging: Enabled
======================= Templars ======================
!!!WARNING!!! Setting templarNaturalArmor to a value greater than 0.3 will result in a weaker templar. Try lowering the value to something between 0.3 and 0.001
templarNaturalArmor: 0.31
templarCR: 6.0
templarModel: model.creature.quadraped.wolf.worg
!!!WARNING!!! templarMoveSpeed is set too high! Value reduced to 3.0
guardMoveSpeed: 3.0
>>>> A templarSize value greater than 300% will not give a larger creature model <<<<
templarSize: 301%
templarKickDamage: 7.0
templarBiteDamage: 5.0
templarHandDamage: 5.0
templarCombatDamageType: 1
templarBodyStrength: 30.0
templarBodyControl: 30.0
templarMindLogic: 17.0
templarMindSpeed: 27.0
templarSoulStrength: 24.0
templarSoulDepth: 24.0
templarWeaponlessFighting: 80.0
======================= Guards ======================
guardNaturalArmor: 0.4
guardCR: 6.0
guardModel: model.creature.humanoid.human.spirit.shadow
guardMoveSpeed: 1.5
guardSize: 50%
guardKickDamage: 7.0
guardCombatDamageType: 1
guardBodyStrength: 20.0
guardBodyControl: 17.0
guardBodyStamina: 21.0
guardMindLogic: 15.0
guardSoulStrength: 15.0
guardSoulDepth: 15.0
templarNaturalArmor: 0.31
guardWeaponlessFighting: 45.0
========================================= Templar Replacer Mod Settings ================================================

Example settings from the properties file that produced the log above

Spoiler

# Name of the model used for the templar.
templarModel = model.creature.quadraped.wolf.worg

# Combat Rating
templarCR = 6

# Damage resistance (value from 0.001 to 0.3 - lower values take less damage)
templarNaturalArmor = 0.31

# Speed of movement (Max 3.0)
templarMoveSpeed = 3.1

# Size of the templar in percentage (larger than 300% will have no effect)
templarSize = 301

# Set base damage from kick attacks
templarKickDamage = 7.0

# Set base damage from hand attacks
templarHandDamage = 5.0

# Set base damage from bite attacks
templarBiteDamage = 5.0

# Set combat damage type
templarCombatDamageType = 1

# Set skills
templarBodyStrength = 30.0
templarBodyControl = 30.0
templarBodyStamina = 35.0
templarMindLogic = 17.0
templarMindSpeed = 27.0
templarSoulStrength = 24.0
templarSoulDepth = 24.0
templarWeaponlessFighting = 80.0

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/TemplarReplacer/releases/latest

Edited by Governor
  • Like 2

Bounty On Burn

This is my spin on the bounty on bury mod. let me know if anything should be added/removed or changed a bit. Hope you enjoy it.

Burn corpses for cash!
Use any item that is on fire (aka "lit") or a steel and flint, to burn the corpses of slain creatures and players.

Activate your lit item or steel and flint, right-click the corpse and choose burn body.

The corpse must not be in your inventory and you cannot use an oven or forge to burn them.
Configurable to set fire graphics, amount of coin gained, the action time, and the message the player receives on burning.

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/Bounty-on-Burn/releases/latest

Edited by Governor
  • Like 1