Sign in to follow this  
Governor

[Released] Governor Server Mods ==Newest Mod== Altars Mod

RESOLVED issue:  was unable to burn a corpse because (a) I was trying a forge when it wasn't an option, and (b) I was using my steel & flint from inside my equipped backpack.  It works now, and THANK YOU to @Governor for spending so much time helping me with it!

Edited by Batta
  • Like 1

>>>> Updated Mod <<<<

Bounty on Burn

Version 1.1

• Added the ability to give karma as a reward for burning corpses. The amount can be set from the properties file.
  • Added the ability to toggle if players can use a forge/oven/smelter/kiln/campfire/fireplace/charcoal pile to burn corpses.
  • Changed action name from "burn body", to "burn corpse".

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/Bounty-on-Burn/releases/latest

Edited by Governor
  • Like 3

We installed this mod yesterday, and our players love it.  Thank you for publishing this Governor.  ?

One small request, could you make it so that it burns everything in the corpse, similar to the bury-all action?

Thanks again ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Goibniu said:

One small request, could you make it so that it burns everything in the corpse, similar to the bury-all action?

It would need to be optional, though.  

• Like 1

On 11/11/2018 at 2:30 PM, Goibniu said:

I will add it in the next release. Thanks for the feedback

• Like 2

Is there a way to make an option that will allow the burning of a unique corpse? I run a server where there's an over-population of uniques, so I'm curious. 

On 11/11/2018 at 8:30 PM, Goibniu said:

I love the idea

So players can select if they going hunting for money or stuff

5 hours ago, Etheria said:

Is there a way to make an option that will allow the burning of a unique corpse? I run a server where there's an over-population of uniques, so I'm curious. 

I will add the option to toggle whether or not players can burn dragons and unique creatures into the next version that will include the option to burn all items on the corpse like the bury all action currently does. Thanks for the suggestion.

8 minutes ago, Governor said:

I will add the option to toggle whether or not players can burn dragons and unique creatures into the next version that will include the option to burn all items on the corpse like the bury all action currently does. Thanks for the suggestion.

Thank you so much- that would be incredibly helpful. 

>>>> Updated Mod <<<<

Bounty on Burn

Version 1.2

• Added the ability to toggle burning dragon corpses.
  • Added the ability to toggle burning unique corpses.
  • Added the option to burn all items inside of the corpse with "burn all" action. The new action can be toggled in the properties file.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Governor said:

>>>> Updated Mod <<<<

Bounty on Burn

Version 1.2

• Added the ability to toggle burning dragon corpses.
  • Added the ability to toggle burning unique corpses.
  • Added the option to burn all items inside of the corpse with "burn all" action. The new action can be toggled in the properties file.

I notice there are no longer quotation marks around the bountyMessage. Is that intentional?

19 hours ago, Batta said:

I notice there are no longer quotation marks around the bountyMessage. Is that intentional?

Indeed it is. It was not intended to be surrounded in quotation marks. It will look better without them also ? 

• Like 1

Can we have in the next version to set more bounty for uniques and dragons? maybe trolls and champions too?

Just an idea because i like to remove the "old" bounty mod and just work with yours, i love it that players have to burn all before they get money ^^ but it should a little bit more for special creatures ?

awesome mod mate o/

Eject

Just to say it:

Burn on Bounty

The steel and fint have to be in the inventory not in a backbag or everywhere.

Eject

New Mod

Copy Items Mod
Copy items with ease as a GM!

• Use the Copy & Paste action to make an exact copy of an item either from your inventory, or the ground. After choosing the item to copy, you will be able to manipulate and place it where you like without a timer.
  • The Duplicate action will allow the same copy action, but it will put the item inside your inventory instead of activating the Place feature. You can configure the mod to allow the placement of items onto the ground instead of your inventory. If placing items on the ground is enabled, you can also configure the minimum weight the item must be before placing it on the ground, or else it will go directly into your inventory.
  • These copy actions will make an Exact duplicate of an item. It will copy the item restrictions, enchants, blessings, custom name, creator, color, and more!
  • With the properties file, you can configure some things in this mod.
  • Unfortunately, you cannot copy all items at once inside of a container. Such as a table of items placed on them.

Hints

1. Select multiple items in your inventory and choose Duplicate to make copies of all of those items at once (provided you have the mind logic to queue the actions).
  2. Select an item on a surface (tables and such) and choose Copy & Paste to create a copy of the item ready to be placed on the same surface.
  3. If you want to cancel your Copy & Paste action, right click while placing the item.
  4. You can copy items from your tool belt slots.

Some example videos below. These videos were taken in alpha stage so some minor changes may have been made.

Duplicate Action

Copy & Paste Action

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/CopyItems/releases/latest

Edited by Governor
  • Like 4

Thank you @Governorfor this new awesome GM mod.
This makes a lot of situations now easier to handle, i thank you very much...really really really :)

Eject

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Governor said:

Copy Items Mod
Copy items with ease as a GM!

This is so handy when making portals or portal rings, as it copies over all the settings!

• Like 1

If i try to copy and paste items on a table i get the message "you are not allowed to place the item"

Eject

15 hours ago, Eject said:

If i try to copy and paste items on a table i get the message "you are not allowed to place the item"

Eject

What are you trying to copy? The conditions for copying an item are: You are a player and the target object is not null and you are gm level x and the target object is not your inventory and the target object is not an inventory group and  the target object is not a pile of items and  the target object is not one of your body parts.

performer.isPlayer() && object != null && performer.getPower() >= Initiator.gmPower &&
        !object.isInventory() && !object.isInventoryGroup() && !object.isTopParentPile() && !object.isBodyPart()

Hello

I just tried to copy and paste a plate and a jug on a large table

Eject

On 11/22/2018 at 5:25 AM, Eject said:

Hello

I just tried to copy and paste a plate and a jug on a large table

Eject

Currently, this mod and bdew's threedee mod, do not allow the copy & paste feature on a surface other than the ground. You can copy an item from a table to the ground, but not from a table to a table. The issue is being looked into.

• Like 1

Request for Bounty on burn,  is it possible to extend the reach of the mod, on a cart even so close as to lose it under cart we get the "your too far a way for that" error, and have to dismount and stand on top of the body.   Thanks for all your hard work.

• Like 2