Sign in to follow this  
puncher

Lava killing animals on carts wagons

Probably be a good idea to stick this on wiki as its a known issue and people using lava should know.  Also it seems it takes 3 casts to make and dispel a lava tile.  One cast from up top to ignite top and down below pillar.  Then cool top and then cool bottom.  Least from what Ive seen so far.

If you enter a cave and immediately run your cart into either cave wall at the entrance you will force your horse to the surface.  Slow down when you enter caves and when you don't see all of your horses on your vehicle back out and try to come in straighter.  If it still happening you might be de-synced so you will want to dismount and type /stuck to re-center yourself and then try again.  Practice makes perfect.  There is no reason to change any other mechanics unless they want to fix the running into the entrance tile cave walls.

• Like 1

Not sure what your going on about.  This had nothing to do with Entering a cave at all.  I was going down a 70 tile 20 slope tunnel to a canal picking up rock shards.  As I got to the tile next to the lava tile I angled my wagon away from the tile but it seems one horse glitched through to the lava tile.  It then died rather quickly.  I was not running into walls.  Was not going into entrances and was going in straight line down hill.  So there is a need to do something about it or are you telling me whenever I run into  a rock pillar underground my horses insta teleport to the top because I have not seen that happen.. Then again im not standing on top of tunnels looking for horses to pop out above ground.?

The Wurmpedia doesn't have bugs listed on it - bugs need to be posted on the forums for developers to review and identify as intended or to repair when they can identify the issue and fix the problem. In this case, it has already been reported in the appropriate forum. If staff responds to a bug report informing that it is not a bug but is an intended feature, it may then be put on the Wurmpedia.

Thank you for your report, though!

• Like 1

So your horse was in the tunnel with you and out of no where it popped to the surface?  The lava tile was still lava in the tunnel too?

Edited by madnezz