Sign in to follow this  
VelvetSun

[No Bug] Bug with Archaeology Journals - Duplicate deed pages

I have two pages for the same deed in my journal and they can not be removed from it.

Deed name Devils Peak.

?

11 minutes ago, VelvetSun said:

I have two pages for the same deed in my journal and they can not be removed from it.

Deed name Devils Peak.

?

Not a bug.  I thought the same thing when I got 3 of the same deed name in mine from the same spot.  Then I remembered that the same deed was planted 3 times in that spot.

Each deed gets it's own paper.  As  you investigate more and your skill gets higher, you will see the difference in the pages.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:41 PM, Alectrys said:

Each deed gets it's own paper. 

Agreed. I got 2 pages same deed, has same name same last mayor, same village founder, but 2 different deed token locations. I guess would have been a bit disconcerting if the deed locations were in the same exact spot. But ya, each deed gets it's own page.

I'm sure once my skill gets higher and I start getting 'abandoned for' and 'inhabited for' information, I will start seeing more differences between similarly named pages.

Anyways I was getting read to get miffed and do a rage forum post, just like this one since I have 4 pages now for only 2 deed names. Got it figured out now. Am ok with it, since I can see how it works.

This was not a "rage forum post" just thought it was a bug, asked about it in CA chat they said it was a bug and suggested I post a report, I am not prone to raging over a game. ?