Sign in to follow this  
Benie

[No Bug] No 'Unload Creature' option with creature cage (after crossing server) (SOLVED, not a bug)

I'm actually reporting two bugs with the creature cage (one major and one minor).
Major: I put my horse in the cage, loaded it up and took it cross-server. It survived the trip. Went over to the mainland, unloaded and 'Opened' the cage. Selected the horse, and I see no 'Unload Creature' option.
I tried doing this off of a deed as well, still no option.
Loaded it back up and went back home (to my server). Unloaded, tried to unload the horse.. again, no option. My neighbor suggested that I should be able to unload it in a structure. Tried my house... still no option. Tried relogging, still no option. So I made a GM ticket.
I cannot bash the cage (to get it to 80 damage, to free it), because it says there's a creature in the cage.

Added a picture of what I see;
https://i.imgur.com/nLZBXre.png

Minor: A visual bug. The horse turns brown when in the cage (when it's actually gray).

Are you using a rope to unload it?  The visual one is not a bug, thats how its setup to work currently.

• Like 1

Sorry for the lengthy delay. No, I wasn't using a rope. I tried that, and that gave the option.
In my defense, I had no one telling me this (I was planning to be a part of the public testing for the creature cage, but couldn't). But I'm very glad this is not a bug.

There is one thing I need to mention (that I'm not sure if it would be a concern down the road), but when I was on the other server and checked the permissions, it showed how I was not a part of a village and stuff. Is this normal? Like, if I add my alt to this (with full permissions) and go cross-server, will he have full access (as I do)?

And of the 'horse color bug', this was fully cleared up by the GM who answered my ticket.
I have updated the title to Solved. Thanks so much, Darklords.

Edited by Benie