Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

Archaeology issues

Not sure if it's just me or not. But 2 things.

ONE - I have collected /investigated 62 fragments, got no 'special fragments' from the 12th anniversary yet. I waited till I saw them chatting in one of the chat tabs where other people were chatting of getting special fragments, before I went out this trip. So maybe I'm broke here. << update. After collecting over 80 fragments, I did get 2 special fragments in a row. So am going back in for 3rd one ? << Got all 3 special fragments, finally.

TWO - Other thing is I got a message in my event tab that says that I feel confident I know exactly where Ridge Of Memories once lay, and complete the location details in the report. Was very happy to read this. But then when I opened my report for that place (I have only one report page for that deed), it says... Perhaps I need to investigate more to find more clues.

This is my screenie shows the event...

86b4BAQ.jpg

Thanks your time ?

Is late I'm a log for now. Hope I'm fixed when I get back. … or maybe someone can post here what I did wrong, which is equally as likely imo.

TeeeBOMB

Update: I have had another deed page do same thing for me. I have another screenie. I guess sometimes your event tab does not exactly correctly identify when you can actually know exactly where a deed once lay. I can accept this, but would be nice some day it gets fixed. I do really like this update.. TONS !! ? Thanks o7

Edited by TeeeBOMB
more words

Try to right click the report for Ridge of Memories. Do you have an option "Get Direction"?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Anarres said:

Do you have an option "Get Direction"?

Yep. That was my 1st check as soon as I realized my event tab had told me I could find the exactly location (I had heard in one of the chat tabs, that is how it worked). So ya, I did not have the ability to right click show direction.

Since my original issue, I have had it happen again, same thing... event tab says I now have enough information to exactly find where the deed lay, but my journal did not agree.

No biggie. Just a post of a problem to get looked at when the Dev's have time.