Sign in to follow this  
Niki

[Fixed] Personal goals not showing

Upon update today, I have a few alts that are not loading goals. Sometimes a relog fixes but not always.

7325d47175a028c4b39e01899fbacb0b.png

Report added thank you, could you please provide the names of the alts that are having issues with it? Feel free to pm me if you don't want to post them here.

Adding more information that could be useful, the account is Natsumi 

Williamwierd - Today at 4:31 PM
ah
I picked up a few
forgot to pick the rest up before leaving indy
personal goals are not showing.
I'll try taking her to epic and back
she's bugged
went to epic, goals show
including when you go back to freedom
but tried piloting a rowboat, it didn't complete.
she'll need a ticket, and not sure they can fix her...

Went through the green ring express tunnel onto dragon fang and the achievement triggered for mountain goat but the personal goal didn't complete. Character name is Silvereyedlion. Goals did not reroll after the hotfix.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Logging off and back in(lost link and left world), I have no goals.

unknown.png

Edited by Rudie

Crossed to epic and my goals showed again with Mountain Goat showing as completed on both servers now.

Tried on 5 alts, worked every time. So it's another one of those random bugs like the boat disembark bug? 

Edited by Yldrania

Relogged, goal shows as complete, no winner title or tome received.

unknown.png

Edited by Rudie

Forgot to add, I also did not get the karma for completing either of the achievements listed in this thread.

I accomplished 2 goals imp past 70 and imp past 99 on epic but because my personal goal page bugs and goes blank when I sign in on epic. I had to log out, log in, go to Deli and then back to epic for them to show, they show as done BUT I did not get the karma for doing them.

?

Character name is Sundance

Edited by VelvetSun

So again I accomplished build a cog on epic, did not register on my personal goal page till I logged in and out, and got no karma for doing it either ? and then had to go to deli to get my personal goals back on the page after logging in and out ?

Edited by VelvetSun

dVvtCQF.jpg

Accomplished another personal goal, on epic, ditto all that happened for the last three and no karma for it either ?

Epic seems to be the issue.

Going to complete one on Deli to see what happens *fingers crossed

So it did work on Deli  [23:08:38] You have received 100 karma for 'Plant 200 trees'.

Edited by VelvetSun

I guess I should add, both of my goals that did not complete were done on Independence and Celebration.

For missing tome and title I'll add a check to give that you you on first login after the next update.

As for the larger bug of the goals list being empty (or goals not triggering as complete) - has anyone had this occur when cross-server (or cross-cluster) travel was NOT involved? By this I mean, since the update have you stayed on the same server and seen this empty goals list bug?

As for goals not triggering, I think it's for the same reason as the missing list bug though I haven't pinned it down yet. For anyone that completed an achievement where it didn't update your goals list or award you any rewards, did you transfer to a different server in that play session?

24 minutes ago, Budda said:

As for the larger bug of the goals list being empty (or goals not triggering as complete) - has anyone had this occur when cross-server (or cross-cluster) travel was NOT involved? By this I mean, since the update have you stayed on the same server and seen this empty goals list bug?

I crossed from Deli onto Independence to gain my Mountain goat achievement if that's what you mean, yes. Also in the second case I sailed from Independence to Celebration where I did my 1250 fence repair goal.

24 minutes ago, Budda said:

As for goals not triggering, I think it's for the same reason as the missing list bug though I haven't pinned it down yet. For anyone that completed an achievement where it didn't update your goals list or award you any rewards, did you transfer to a different server in that play session?

Same as the above. 

• Like 1

For me the empty list happens only when I sign in on Epic, I normally live on Deli and don't travel far from home. If I sign in on Deli then go to Epic the list stays in tact.

The no karma, game not registering my completions happened even when I made sure my list was there.

Same problem on the toon "accountfive." I can't complete any goals on him in freedom(which I can see if I cross into epic.) I don't get credit/karma, so I can't complete any personal goals.

c7c6aa60ad122636fb6a358559fe62f1.png

Edited by williamwierd

4 hours ago, Budda said:

How to replicate this bug, make a new account, enter epic, come back to freedom, relog. It has something to do with epic. 

Character Shankiest, Crossed from Celebration onto Deliverance and goals were showing, had to relog while I was trashing 10k tar and my personal goals had disappeared.

unknown.png

Thanks, I've tracked down why this is happening and fixed it for next patch.

• Like 2

@Budda and will we get the karma credits we did not receive?  :wub:

So I see the fix for this is happened, but I do not see myself receiving any karma for the ones I completed, will we be getting it?

Edited by VelvetSun