Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Wurm Online 12th Anniversary Patch Notes 5/JUN/18

1 hour ago, Ayes said:

Another Happy Anniversary to Wurm Online for 12th year, with a special thanks to Rolf for continuing to sustain this game for all these years.

What are these statues then?

=Ayes= 

So far i've found kyklops, rift beast both 46 pieces to complete and guard statue 93 pieces :)

Didn't find any "speacial fragments" though and discovered like 300 fragments so 1 in 15 my ass :P

Edited by kochinac
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, kochinac said:

So far i've found kyklops, rift beast both 46 pieces to complete and guard statue 93 pieces :)

Didn't find any "speacial fragments" though and discovered like 300 fragments so 1 in 15 my ass :P

Well you've fallen into the same pit as me - the special ones are ingame from 6th June...

47 minutes ago, Toolhead said:

Pretty sweet update. Hopefully you guys can up the page count in books though.

I'll send you the pvp book later, only uses one page. Chapter 1, Turn off auto combat.

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jaz said:

Well you've fallen into the same pit as me - the special ones are ingame from 6th June...

Ah lol, that explains it :D well could have spent that time repairing fences ? Oh well :D

2 minutes ago, kochinac said:

Ah lol, that explains it :D well could have spent that time repairing fences ? Oh well :D

I've gained a full point on identify and have a few fragments of older statues :P

Edited by Jaz

Just now, Jaz said:

I've gained a full point on identify and ahve a few fragments of older statues :P

[21:06:16] Restoration increased by 0.0103 to 90.9961 yeah i got some decent amount of statues though including new ones :)

15 minutes ago, kochinac said:

Oh, they are Archeology statues. Never mind then...

=Ayes= 

• Like 1

Awesome set up updates and congratulations 12 years o7 !!!

But.. I could not help but notice, there is no 'maker' name associated w/ the new archaeology books... so, I thought I'd complain about that...

7 hours ago, DevBlog said:

New:  You can now create an archaeological journal

Please fix it so we can tell who the original makers are of these fine fine tombs of knowledges. Thanks.

TeeeBOMB

I suggested the creature cages over 2 years ago! :)
I'm tremendously happy that the devs implemented yet another of my ideas. Happy anniversary wurmers!!

Edited by Mosquete

Wow! Just wow...

Never thought I’d see the day...

Books!!!!

And yah ... all the other stuff too.

• Like 1

Woooo awesome update!

The archaeology changes are very welcome and will certainly reduce the clutter.

Happy Anniversary!

I just love that we finally got books. I almost didn't believe it when I read the patch notes.

However, on the topic of books, could we get a special book page item that allows for more characters on it? Maybe something that will allow you to exceed the limit of your pen. Also, multi line writing ability would be amazing.

While I love the idea of books, it is hard to write less than a tweet's worth of characters per page. I've already started to write my own books, but I can't get chapter 1 in nine pages right now. I'm working on a decorating guide and cookbook. I really hope I can store inscribed recipes in a book.

I really want to start a library of player books on a variety of subjects, but I think we may need more capacity before I can pull that off.

I would appreciate it if we could get more words on a page and bigger display window for that text some time in the future. :)

________

Edit: Ok, so I can store recipes in a book, and it turns out that pages hate question marks. Commas may also be a character it won't recognize.

[17:24:04] The inscription contains some characters that are too complex for you to inscribe.

Edited by Lianya
Found new information to add.
  • Like 3

WOW... 12 years.

congratulations is in order for coming so far, and soo well combined.

from roaming the hills of tutor island then sailing off to the only other island to all this greatness we have today.

hopefully yinz popped some champagen and please pore some on the servers for us, ...and new insured servers.

rushed release? i think so this is the 3rd person i see having this issue hope it gets fixed soon

QLpBvrU.png

You cant bash cages if there is something inside of it sadly enough atleast not on freedom anyway

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:35 PM, FranktheTank said:

It is nice but not like HUGE 

I'm guessing you don't have deeds spread across servers with animals that have been waiting for months to be taken to your main deed. Trust me, if you're an animal collector, animal crates are huge ?

@Retrograde Will animals be uncared for when they cross servers?

39 minutes ago, Attenia said:

I'm guessing you don't have deeds spread across servers with animals that have been waiting for months to be taken to your main deed. Trust me, if you're an animal collector, animal crates are huge ?

@Retrograde Will animals be uncared for when they cross servers?

Yes, if they are not cared for already on the destination server.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:06 AM, ausimus said:

Yes, if they are not cared for already on the destination server.

If I take a venerable cared for animal across, will I have time to unload it and re-care for it on the new server before it dies? They'll stay tame/dominated when they cross, right?

Sign in to follow this