Sign in to follow this  
Melissablueflame

Sell account/Character

Hi, I want to sell my character, Mellisablueflame.

She is currently on Xanadu, "Cabbage Patch" and own a stone house there, which isn't fully build but the first floor is finished.

It's not prem atm, but she has been on prem and has skills around 50 in Masonry and Cloth Tailoring. Forage and Botanize are around 60, Carpentry and Smithing around 40, if on prem of course.

Her favorite weapon is the Huge Axe, fighting skills are in their 20's. In her house are food larders with full house pizza's, a forge, oven and a bed, some crates and a full plate armor.

She follows the Path of Love, level 5. In her Bank account is around 2 silver. Five hours sleep bonus, one sleep powder, well fed and fully healthy. Strength 25.

In her Bank account also a rare bascinet helmet and a rare longsword.

Please sent a bid, or ask if there are questions, she had some other skills as well, though not as well developed.

Edited by Melissablueflame

You need to provide either a skill dump.or a Niarja dump when doing a character sale. The preferable method is uploading your skill dump to Niarja and posting the link here. Without either of this two, you wont be able to sell your account. Here's the link to Niarja:

https://niarja.com/skill_compare

Best wishes.

Ok, thx. I will go prem again and then imp my prem skill and do so before premtime is over.